Quincy Wilson is NOT coming!

Who the **** is Quincey Wilson? We have enough fleas on our squad. Lets get some Stanford kids in here who can dish out some pain.

Advertisement
Next mother ****** that makes a Quincy Wilson thread I'm coming to your crib with Eddie Johnson.

Can't come if he doesn't have an offer, the ball is in his court, come and play S or go somewhere else.

The ball isn't in his court. The coaches haven't asked him to play S, I don't know where that is coming from. Miami just doesn't like him as a prospect.

Advertisement
Yeah. This is starting to become "Michael Parker 2014". I have given up. Lets just let it go and wish him well.

At this point, even if he gets an offer, he will feel so disrespected that he won't consider us anyway

Advertisement
Can't come if he doesn't have an offer, the ball is in his court, come and play S or go somewhere else.

The ball isn't in his court. The coaches haven't asked him to play S, I don't know where that is coming from. Miami just doesn't like him as a prospect.

Isn't that what you said? Either way, Miami doesn't want Quincy and Quincy doesn't want to go to miami.

is it some other school that hasn't offered him as a corner that has him *****ing and moaning about how he will be a big corner back at the next level, and won't move to safety? or is it him reacting to recruiting boards?

legitimate question

is it some other school that hasn't offered him as a corner that has him *****ing and moaning about how he will be a big corner back at the next level, and won't move to safety? or is it him reacting to recruiting boards?

legitimate question

He's mad because recruiting sites and articles list him at safety. He also got mad because Miami put his name tag as DB/LB

Advertisement
Corn Elder & Yearby will shake this dude out of his boots! He's not even ready for what Duke would do to him.

Coverage wise, vs Lewis = bombed; vs Scott = Manhandled; vs Dorsett = Burnt; vs Herb = Dusted; vs D. Griffin = straight dunked on!!

Kid is a Safety, not a CB; he'll figure it out two years from now...

Last edited:
Advertisement
this is actually starting to become a problem. He plays on the SFE team with Lammons, Cole, and Lane and others and im almost 100% positive that he is recruiting against us to them.

Advertisement
Back