Quicy Wilson still making plays......

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Goldens ***** *** never played him for Ryan Mayes, none of the problems wouldve occurred between UM, Quincy and his dad.

Hes a playmaker at corner even though Golden thinks he wasnt good enough but Larry Hope and Nate Dortch were?

If Goldens **** *** never played him for Ryan Mayes, none of the problems wouldve occurred between UM, Quincy and his dad.

Hes a playmaker at corner even though Golden thinks he wasnt good enough but Larry Hope and Nate Dortch were?

It has never been more obvious that a coach needs to be fired. Included Randy at this point.

Advertisement
Advertisement
LOL... I knew I would come onto this board and see this thread. Our ******* fans are so predictable.

Advertisement
When you look at the scrubs we have signed we could have done with Quincy. Golden frat boys are still slurping him.

LOL... I knew I would come onto this board and see this thread. Our ******* fans are so predictable.

We don't agree much but couldn't agree more here. And I gotta laugh about fans saying not to blast a proven assclown like Chad Wilson but yet eviscerate kids like Highsmith, Rodgers, Chick, Cornelius etc. embarrassing double standard.

Advertisement
Back