Quick update on Sony Michel

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bruh, not to be cold hearted, but can we stop reporting on cats that are not at this program or never been associated w this program? Sony is dead to me. I don't care if ole boy broke his leg while horse back riding. He ain't a Cane, and I can less about his future w UGA. We report on more non-UM news than anything. Bet if I go to a UGA board, they're not talking about JY.

Can you imagine if we had Sony Michel and Noel Devine in the same backfield?!?!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tough kid he will bounce back quickly. Played part of last year with a broke hand. Dawgs definitely going to be short handed against NC in dome opener, but still think they win by 3 tds.

Advertisement
Bruh, not to be cold hearted, but can we stop reporting on cats that are not at this program or never been associated w this program? Sony is dead to me. I don't care if ole boy broke his leg while horse back riding. He ain't a Cane, and I can less about his future w UGA. We report on more non-UM news than anything. Bet if I go to a UGA board, they're not talking about JY.

im just here to say i respectfully disagree with the above. i dont mind quick updates, especially in the slow offseason, on certain players. comparing a miami fan's interest in how michel's career turns out to a georgia fan's interest in how JY turns out is, i think, a bad analogy for what should be fairly obvious reasons.

im just here to say i respectfully disagree with the above. i dont mind quick updates, especially in the slow offseason, on certain players. comparing a miami fan's interest in how michel's career turns out to a georgia fan's interest in how JY turns out is, i think, a bad analogy for what should be fairly obvious reasons.

I think the quick update version of his post is: **** him

Tough kid he will bounce back quickly. Played part of last year with a broke hand. Dawgs definitely going to be short handed against NC in dome opener, but still think they win by 3 tds.

Georgia beats UNC by 3 touchdowns?

Advertisement
Back