Quick Question On Sean White

WhatTheHell

"WE CANT DEMAND PERFECTION.”
Banned
I've unfortunately been drug back into the underworld of recruiting. Why didn't we go after this guy?

Advertisement
Coley & staff thought our currently committed qbs were more talented & fit the board better

Kaaya I think so, but the rest I don't see it. Maybe when Edouard inevitably leaves we can get on White.

I liked his film better than Edourd or Rosier but I trust the coaches. Good luck to him at Auburn. If they don't try and make him a running QB they'll all be in good shape IMO.

Advertisement
Kaaya I think so, but the rest I don't see it. Maybe when Edouard inevitably leaves we can get on White.

He's gone to Auburn. Kaaya & Alin I see why they could've chosen them over White. I don't really like rosier at all. He will also be playing baseball which will make it even that much harder for him to get in at qb.

/ Kaaya is the best of the 4

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Watching him last year he just seemed smart but limited physically. I didn't see great upside but in this offense with all of these playmakers I think he would succeed being as accurate as he is but I trust the staff

Advertisement
Fairly certain that Rosier will only be playing baseball.

Really? I wasn't aware of him being a baseball recruit.

He is supposed to be a star catcher, I believe. AG has made it a point to sign two sport athletes. Not sure if that is what he likes, or he is trying to help the baseball and basketball teams, since they have much fewer scholies.

From all accounts, White is a guy that excels in shorts and a 7 on 7 setting. Once the pads are on and he's getting pressured...its a different story. None of the big 3 offered...not a good sign.

Fairly certain that Rosier will only be playing baseball.

Really? I wasn't aware of him being a baseball recruit.

He is supposed to be a star catcher, I believe. AG has made it a point to sign two sport athletes. Not sure if that is what he likes, or he is trying to help the baseball and basketball teams, since they have much fewer scholies.

I seriously doubt that Golden is intentionally signing 2 sport athletes to help out the other programs. His multi-million dollar career depends on how well his football team succeeds. This is his focus...he is bringing in the best guys that he can find to help for football.

From all accounts, White is a guy that excels in shorts and a 7 on 7 setting. Once the pads are on and he's getting pressured...its a different story. None of the big 3 offered...not a good sign.

I think his arm strength and short stature is what prevented any of the big 3 offering. He could end up being a solid QB still, but the odds are stacked against him.

Advertisement
Back