Quick look at the meeting rooms in the Indoor Facility.

Beautiful. I'm happy with the state of the program currently. Two things are needed: 1. New lockers and 2. Beat Florida. Both things can and should happen.

Advertisement
Hey Tweed, do we have a nutrition center? People get caught up on the weight room and lifting, but they don't realize without the proper nourishment, you won't develop the body properly.

Manny's Office

Attachments

• MANNY 1.jpg
    MANNY 1.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 319
  • MANNY 5.jpg
    MANNY 5.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 317
  • MANNY 2.jpg
    MANNY 2.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 315
Advertisement
Is nutrition based on the food served or the building served in? Do we really need a center or just better food and someone in charge of it.

Canes nutrition on Instagram gives you a behind the scenes look at that stuff. We have a student center. Not sure on a dedicated area just for athletes like the big boys got. It seems that they have the same 5 or 6 rotating meal options. Good enough but not in the level of the Bamas and Clemson’s of the world.

Is nutrition based on the food served or the building served in? Do we really need a center or just better food and someone in charge of it.

To me, both. Diet is a tricky thing. You would say why is the building important but in all honesty, nutrition is all about discipline. Having a specified center and nutritionist (shout out to Mr.Bellamy) go hand in hand to monitor this. All major programs have this. I'm not dumping on the program, I'm pleased overall. But I don't want there to be any excuses for our enemies to use against us when it comes to facilities. We're just now catching up after years of being behind the eight ball. Facts.

Advertisement
Canes nutrition on Instagram gives you a behind the scenes look at that stuff. We have a student center. Not sure on a dedicated area just for athletes like the big boys got. It seems that they have the same 5 or 6 rotating meal options. Good enough but not in the level of the Bamas and Clemson’s of the world.
Only open to athletes in the evening. Team eats breakfast in dining hall early in the am so usually the first/only ones in there at that time and then have a lunch in the lounge after practices in season.

Advertisement
To me, both. Diet is a tricky thing. You would say why is the building important but in all honesty, nutrition is all about discipline. Having a specified center and nutritionist (shout out to Mr.Bellamy) go hand in hand to monitor this. All major programs have this. I'm not dumping on the program, I'm pleased overall. But I don't want there to be any excuses for our enemies to use against us when it comes to facilities. We're just now catching up after years of being behind the eight ball. Facts.

We have more than one nutritionist.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back