Quick hitters 5-2

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Nothing groundbreaking here, but just some info to pass along.

**2015 TE Devonaire Clarington has transferred from Southridge to Westminster. Clarington is a 6'5", 230-lb prospect who is still developing as a player. I'm interested to see how he improves this season. Holds offers from Miami, Alabama, and Florida State.

**I had a story with NY DT Thomas Holley last week and he told me that Miami would be visiting him the next day. I caught up with him today and he told me that Coach Jethro Franklin was at his school and spoke to his coach. The meeting seems to have gone well.

**Two days ago, I mentioned Fort Lauderdale HS LB Jaboree Williams as a prospect to keep an eye on through the spring and summer. Today, UNC offered the rising senior. He will camp at Miami and that could be the deciding factor on whether or not he gets offered.

Advertisement
Wow Westminster got some ballers all of a sudden, I ope clarington was close to carter and hopefully will have time to get tight with Tim Irvin

He is a good kid and very good football player, he really stepped up his game last year. I do know that if Miami offers he will probably commit cause he does want to stay close to home. I have known this kid since he was a freshman on my basketball team, i work at his school and he would be a great addition, very hard worker and a team player.

Advertisement
Gotta love a LB that has the strength to play DT and DE and also has the athletic ability and cover skills to play Safety. Kid's film is sick and I would love for him to be a Cane.

Also love this kid's attitude and love for the Canes. Said he would def come to our camp and earn an offer.

Advertisement
I think the Williams kid is going to blow Al and company away at the camp and get an offer. Unfortunately, he is one of those kids, like Chris Lammons, as soon as he gets some attention will probably wait it out. But I liked his film. He looked like a **** of an athlete and had good size too.

That kid Clarington is going to be the real deal. Might be a better TE prospect than Ravian Pierce right now and that's saying a lot.

Clarington should have a great year. A whole summer working with Coach Irvin will really help him out. One thing Irvin teaches is how to run routes which is something he doesn't do well right now. The addition of this kid with Tim Irvin and Jordan Cronkrite will make this team a contender and garner a lot of attention.

Advertisement
Devonaire is an all time classic name. Sounds like he should have been a slot receiver at FSU with PK Sam and Snoop Minnis. They could have started an R&B Trio to rival B2K.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back