Questions for podcast tomorrow

Think it'd be nice to get you guys perspective on how y'all would ranked guys for each position and how they align with who the coaches are targeting.

Of course if yall have any updates on how the team is doing would be appreciated.

Advertisement
Who are your predictions for the 5* players we land, either current 5* or targets we expect to move up in ranking to be 5*.

Anything that you can see this staff looks for in a player they offer. Like a general consensus or the individual coach want to see. Ex: shuttle, balance, toughness etc.

This is my first post:

Do you feel that the staff is/will do a better job offering kids that want to be at Miami? Last year we missed out on kids like Asante Samuels, Trenell Troutman, Divaad Wilson because we went after TC, PS2, and JJ. I understand you have to go after the big fish but at what point do you pump the brakes and say give me the 4* dog that wants to be here and forget the 5* that is slow playing us. I feel we are falling for it again with Dent, we got loads of DB's down here and we are "rolling out the red carpet" for an indecisive kid 12 months out.

What is the story of Lucas and Bogle flirting with FSU? This Lucas Kid is also becoming kind of a diva and I've seen him play several times he is slow and not impressive. When will these kids learn it is in their best interest to commit early and start helping recruit other guys that are blue chippers. Alabama and Georgia are not going anywhere South Florida kids and their "mentors" have to realize that Bama, UGA, OSU, ND, all take advantage of the indecisiveness that break solid recruiting classes apart.

Advertisement
How are the young Corners developing? I imagine Mike Jackson is the man for one of the spots. Will Bandy be the other or does he have the nickel spot on lock. How is Jhavonte Dean's development coming along

Advertisement
I have a lump in between my gootch and bean bag, should I try to pop it or go to the doctor?

I'll listen for my answer

Last edited:
The LB answer will likely be around our move to a hybrid SSLB, but in the same light...

My question would be around how we plan to quickly resolve the DE issue. When D-Jax and Joe Jackson (likely) leave after next season, we ostensibly have a numbers/depth problem.

Bethel will be an important backup at both 3tech and SSDE in 2018. He won't be listed as a starter, but he will play starter snaps (40-50 snaps per game)

In 2019, he'll be the starting SSDE. With hopefully a stud 2019 JUCO and a stud FR SSDE to back him up.

why is marrero still allowed to post? besides, shouldn't he be busy taking warm showers with josh jobe?

Advertisement
Advertisement
How will Abysmal ST improve without a new coach there? Nobody on staff last season could fix it, so why should we expect it to be better with the same staff?

Advertisement
Back