Questions for Michael Nwoko

Advertisement
When does he get on campus?

What‘s his expected role, ie, what plan or goal have the coaches laid out for him for this upcoming season?

What drives him to be so aggressive and dominant in the paint?

What is he looking to add to his skillset over the next year plus? Where is he deficient?

How familiar is he with the defensive scheme and his role on defense?

Whose game does he compare with favorably from size, skill, and athleticism perspective?

How well does he move in transition?

Advertisement
What are the biggest areas for improvement in his game?

Does he see himself as the missing piece to Miami winning a title?

How much pride does he take in defense? Coach L only plays freshmen who can defend.

Advertisement
Does he see himself and Omier on the floor at the same time?

I do. I think Omier needs to develop a short range jumpshot to take the next step.
Are you really sure Omier doesn't already have that mid-range shot?

Just because Coach L had him understandably nailed to the floor underneath the basket doesn't necessarily mean he lacks that shot. He has nice form on his three ball (although we don't need him straying out THAT far) which makes me think he can shoot that short jumper effectively!

Are you really sure Omier doesn't already have that mid-range shot?

Just because Coach L had him understandably nailed to the floor underneath the basket doesn't necessarily mean he lacks that shot. He has nice form on his three ball (although we don't need him straying out THAT far) which makes me think he can shoot that short jumper effectively!
He was also solid at the FT line - 73%

Is his rebounding effort about positioning or just want it more than the next guy?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back