Question

I've seen the Canes in a NC game so depending on who they're playing I'd probably choose a Superbowl and the Dolphins.

Advertisement
I'd rather sit in a bathroom to watch the canes play FAMU than watch the Dolphins play in a SB. And I'm a dolphins fan.

hurricanes over everything... then the yanks.. that's it. don't have an nfl team, or an nba team really... used to be a heat fan in the hardaway, zo era..

Advertisement
National Championship! I love college way more than the NFL. I love my Dolphins but give me them CANES any day of the week.

Some of you guys saying you'd rather sit on the toilet or scrape paint from the road instead of watching the Dolphins in a Superbowl GTFOOH... You are all full of ****. I'm ****ed at the organization as well for the last 15 years but let's not go overboard!

Advertisement
Miami Hurricanes is my favorite team of any sport....

Then it's the tampa bay bucs/Yankees/heat

2003 was pretty great outside of the fact that Miami lost the championship but the bucs won the super bowl a few weeks later

Miami Hurricanes is my favorite team of any sport....

Then it's the tampa bay bucs/Yankees/heat

2003 was pretty great outside of the fact that Miami lost the championship but the bucs won the super bowl a few weeks later
Aren't you from ATL?

Born in Florida have been in atl for a good little minute

I'm from miami and live in atl now and I run into so many canes fans that have never lived in Florida. They love UM, follow the team, recruiting, coaching etc.

Some of you guys saying you'd rather sit on the toilet or scrape paint from the road instead of watching the Dolphins in a Superbowl GTFOOH... You are all full of ****. I'm ****ed at the organization as well for the last 15 years but let's not go overboard!

Tim Tebow day was the last straw. I'll take FAMU from a bathroom.

Advertisement
Back