Question

DustinD28

Freshman
Let's say you had a free ticket to sit on the front row, 50 yard line seats.

To see your favorite NFL team in the super bowl.

Or your Miami in the national championship game?

What game would you choose?

Advertisement
Let's say you had a free ticket to sit on the front row, 50 yard line seats.

To see your favorite NFL team in the super bowl.

Or your Miami in the national championship game?

What game would you choose?
the championship because there's no way the dolphins are going to the Super Bowl in my lifetime...

Miami in the national championship and it's not even close.

The NFL isn't entertaining to watch, Super Bowl or not.

No contest.....I would opt for Miami in the NC game. I prefer college football over pros any day of the week, especially my 'Canes.

Miami Hurricanes is my favorite team of any sport....

Then it's the tampa bay bucs/Yankees/heat

2003 was pretty great outside of the fact that Miami lost the championship but the bucs won the super bowl a few weeks later

Advertisement

2003 was pretty great outside of the fact that Miami lost the championship but the bucs won the super bowl a few weeks later
Aren't you from ATL?

Packers in the SB or the Canes in the MNC? Thats a tough one. Ive seen the Canes play in person but not the Pack so I would probably go to the SB...

Advertisement
Tough one. My first love is the Canes but I've been alive for a few championships. I've never seen the Dolphins win a championship so that would be pretty big.

Probably the Titans. Both Tennessee and Miami have sucked a long time but at least Miami has won championships. Tennessee hasn't won ****.

Advertisement

Aren't you from ATL?

Born in Florida have been in atl for a good little minute

Come to W. Peach tree and 4th (Suntrust Bank Parking lot) to the that tailgate before the GT game. My boy throws it down big time. Got all the Miami ballers there...Canefreak and all the rest. It is a blowout.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back