Question: Patrick Peterson Miami

Rumor was that his pops took him to a tour to schools and then put out a "best and final" bid for him... But, Patrick wanted to be at Miami no mater what money his pops took. So on signing day he called Shannon and wanted to recommit to Miami, but Righteous Radio wasn't willing to take his commitment because he had not kept his word the first time.....

Shannon still brought in the #1 class in the nation that year

Advertisement
His dad was at breakfast with a booster and told him " my son isn't going anywhere until you put some green in my hand." the booster got up and left and reported to Randy. When he tried to come back in, Randy wasn't having it.

Rumor was that his pops took him to a tour to schools and then put out a "best and final" bid for him... But, Patrick wanted to be at Miami no mater what money his pops took. So on signing day he called Shannon and wanted to recommit to Miami, but Righteous Radio wasn't willing to take his commitment because he had not kept his word the first time.....

Yep, I remember this as well. PP supposedly came down to Hecht by himself to talk to RS and RS refused to see him. One thing I credit randy with is he saw straight through foolishness (including Shapiro).

Yep, I remember this as well. PP supposedly came down to Hecht by himself to talk to RS and RS refused to see him. One thing I credit randy with is he saw straight through foolishness (including Shapiro).

da what?? you think Randy turning PP away was a good move????

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back