Question on Bethel

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, u can keep being a douche as if you keep saying it you will make it true. never punted, but, if you have something to say instead of hiding behind a keyboard, you know where I'm at.
Did you just invite me out for a private, punting lesson? I’ll come out next Sunday. Free of charge?

Not hiding behind a keyboard. How can you hind behind a keyboard when a keyboard lays flat?

Advertisement
It adds depth. Our situation isnt ideal but joyner was a great pass rusher this year. If he can match 70%, which he has the ability, of what garvin did we will be more than good.
Garvin’s a beast. James Blackmon has nightmares of him still from the high school days.

Garvin’s a beast. James Blackmon has nightmares of him still from the high school days.
Yea and joyner was probably the best pass rusher in dade last year. Honestly we missed too much on dlinemen last recruiting cycle but we are still not as bad as posters are making it out to be. I also forgot that Wilder and Mike Smith also can play DE.

Just b/c Joyner and wilder and smith rushed the passer in hs doesn’t mean any of them will play d end here. Wilder at d end? We’d have to have about 10 injuries.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back