Question on Bethel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stylie

All ACC
Going back to DE I assume due to the lack of depth. Thanks Coach Kul for your trash recruiting. So ******* frustrating.

Advertisement
Going back to DE I assume due to the lack of depth. Thanks Coach Kul for your trash recruiting. So ******* frustrating.

Sauces?!?!

Seems like he’s going to be playing the dt spot vacated by McIntosh.

Advertisement
nope. who said that? he's not a d end. he's a d tackle. Diaz, Kool and richt all called him a dt since signing day when discussing dt depth. we have 5 d ends. that's plenty for this year.

"it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt"

LMAO. I asked a question. Nice to see amateur hour is here with 5X and some guy name JMG who I’ve never heard of.

Oh....looks like I didn’t put a question mark in there. Oh well. Anyway, that was a question. Go fix that post for me JMG. Going to take a nap now.

Advertisement
you didn't ask a question. you made an assumption. there isn't a question mark anywhere in your comments. and you said "I assume".

post less...
Yes!!!! You are so ******* predictable. I figured you would respond with 1. Post less 2. You’ve never played a down of football in your life. 3. You bring nothing to the board. Love it.

Growing up, you were my favorite Division 2 punter. Then I see the way you’ve acted since the Grassy days. It’s really discouraging.

At least you are giving back to the community by holding those punting clinics down at the park.

Roussoue (sp) is a early entry.... That helps.. Should be ok baring injury

Advertisement
Advertisement
clearly you have the wrong guy. never punted a day in my life, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back