Question on Alumnus running things. Hypothetical.

Advertisement
Why ask this question?

Who would try harder than zo to make Miami contenders again ?

You think he would allow the bot to make a bad hire? His business is football!

Do you want some nerd that lays down to the bot and knows or cares nothing about football?

Advertisement
Why ask this question?

Who would try harder than zo to make Miami contenders again ?

You think he would allow the bot to make a bad hire? His business is football!

Do you want some nerd that lays down to the bot and knows or cares nothing about football?
Hypothetical. Its in the title.

It's a nightmare I've had more than once.

We kind of already lived that nightmare with Randy (slightly different I guess b/c he wasn't an all-time great player and had already been DC, but still)
Oh you aint lying. I hated hearing people bash Randy, but they wasn't wrong. I've just seen too many people talking about bringing these guys in to save us, but it seems they don't think about how horribly it would be to fly a banner asking for Reeds head. ******* kill me now.

Advertisement
Oh you aint lying. I hated hearing people bash Randy, but they wasn't wrong. I've just seen too many people talking about bringing these guys in to save us, but it seems they don't think about how horribly it would be to fly a banner asking for Reeds head. ******* kill me now.

While i see your point and its a valid one. Do you trust frenk and the bot to hire someone more equipped to make our football program relevant again?

While i see your point and its a valid one. Do you trust frenk and the bot to hire someone more equipped to make our football program relevant again?
NO NOT ONE BIT. I dont want them losers hiring another janitor much less a coach. I've been screaming James must be the first to go. Period. Dont even think about firing Diaz until Flake is miles away from Coral Gables.

NO NOT ONE BIT. I dont want them losers hiring another janitor much less a coach. I've been screaming James must be the first to go. Period. Dont even think about firing Diaz until Flake is miles away from Coral Gables.

I agree. What im saying is i dont trust them to hire a AD that would care about our football program more than ZO. They hired blake and he was never qualified.

I agree. What im saying is i dont trust them to hire a AD that would care about our football program more than ZO. They hired blake and he was never qualified.
Oh there's no doubt in my mind Zo has more passion for this school in his toe nail than any of these ***** in charge do. I'll be the first to say I have no idea if Zo is fit for the AD position or not. I just don't think we can afford to have anyone come in here and cut their teeth. We need to hit a home run this time. The ******* coroner just pulled up in the parking lot.

Advertisement
Oh there's no doubt in my mind Zo has more passion for this school in his toe nail than any of these ***** in charge do. I'll be the first to say I have no idea if Zo is fit for the AD position or not. I just don't think we can afford to have anyone come in here and cut their teeth. We need to hit a home run this time. The ******* coroner just pulled up in the parking lot.
You can't be a cane fan and not love Zo (unless he smashed your girl). That said this program needs to be hit with a defibrillator hire and he is not that just yet.

Well id love for the bot to think that way

Advertisement
You can't be a cane fan and not love Zo (unless he smashed your girl). That said this program needs to be hit with a defibrillator hire and he is not that just yet.
Oh I agree, I have nothing but love for ZO. Like I said I have no idea if he's fit for the position on not. The next AD must be legit with the bot writing checks and staying the **** out of his way.

Lets say Highsmith does get the AD position and hires Ed Reed, Bryant McKinney, Ken Dorsey all our former greats. How horrible is it gonna be if they fail?

Who in there right mind is going be able to talk **** or ask for their heads? That's a nightmare I want no part of.

It would be less awful than Manny getting his **** pushed in at home by 1-5 ACC bottom-feeders, in full-blown rebuild with a new coaching staff.

Advertisement
Back