Question from a clueless german Canes-Fan

I firkin love German food! Gretl's in Boca had the best around here but they closed.

What is a more popular beer in Germany Hofbrau or Bitburger?

Advertisement
I firkin love German food! Gretl's in Boca had the best around here but they closed.

What is a more popular beer in Germany Hofbrau or Bitburger?
As far as popularity goes i guess they are both at the top
But there are so many so much better beers to drink
Come and visit franconia/bavaria and drink beer from some "little" breweries like Huppendorfer or Greif and you will be in beer heaven :p

haha :D thats the **** problem they can say whatever price they want because i have no clue what prices are normal for a cab in miami or the us in general
they could be like "0,3 Miles, thats $60 sir" and good-natured as i am i would think "yeah why would he lie to me..?"

Well, don’t blame us. Most of the cab drivers in US are foreigners for some reason. Enjoy the visit.

Advertisement
Used Uber to and from the stadium from South Beach last year. Easy as **** to do. You'll be fine. Make sure you get to the 'Uber lot' early when leaving the game though. It took awhile for our driver to get in there with the crowd.

im coming from germany
going to miami for holiday from november 23 to november 31 with my girl
and as i said im not experienced using uber or lyft but thats no problem i guess
if you have any other suggestions for visiting in miami feel free to help me :p
you just have to download the uber or lyft app, load your credit card credentials and you are ready to use it. the fare will be pretty large but when you factor in that you dont have to pay for parking it might not be that bad. you could also use the uber pool tab and ride with others.

Advertisement
you just have to download the uber or lyft app, load your credit card credentials and you are ready to use it. the fare will be pretty large but when you factor in that you dont have to pay for parking it might not be that bad. you could also use the uber pool tab and ride with others.
I personally prefer Lyft over Uber, always seems cheaper. Both good services
Used Uber to and from the stadium from South Beach last year. Easy as **** to do. You'll be fine. Make sure you get to the 'Uber lot' early when leaving the game though. It took awhile for our driver to get in there with the crowd.
Thanks for your advice
My girl just dislikes Uber/Lyft as she says they kill cab drivers but thats a whole another topic which i am not ready to debate lmao
but i will get there to use uber/lyft :D
really appreciate your help guys :)

so...how did you become a canes fan from germany?
i love football and thought to myself after following nfl and college football that i need one team to focus on and couldnt find any team in the nfl that really fascinates me that much, i just want to see good games in the nfl
sure i got some sympathies and some team i kinda dislike but not a "real fan" of any team
so i went to college football and when watching the game vs fsu last year i was like "yeah the hurricanes are my team"
i dont even know why its just like that
so i just read lots of stuff about the canes and history and so on and yeah here we are
and i know i cant say im a fan since i was born , just since 2017 but better late than never :p

I personally prefer Lyft over Uber, always seems cheaper. Both good services

Lyft is tyically cheaper, I always check both when I request. Also most drivers you meet drive for both, and they'll pretty much always tell you that they prefer driving for Lyft because they get paid better and are treated better.

Advertisement
i love football and thought to myself after following nfl and college football that i need one team to focus on and couldnt find any team in the nfl that really fascinates me that much, i just want to see good games in the nfl
sure i got some sympathies and some team i kinda dislike but not a "real fan" of any team
so i went to college football and when watching the game vs fsu last year i was like "yeah the hurricanes are my team"
i dont even know why its just like that
so i just read lots of stuff about the canes and history and so on and yeah here we are
and i know i cant say im a fan since i was born , just since 2017 but better late than never :p
very cool. kind of how i decided to be a red sox fan when i was 8 years old. the great thing for you is there are so many youtube videos for you to watch and learn the history.

very cool. kind of how i decided to be a red sox fan when i was 8 years old. the great thing for you is there are so many youtube videos for you to watch and learn the history.
yeah its fun exploring the history of the canes and its like a dream coming true that i get to see a game live in miami :)
its just different to football (soccer) teams in germany where the fandom just gets inheritet
like my dads dad was a fan of 1.FC Nürnberg, so my dad got one and i got one too - you dont have no choice haha

EDIT: i mean its different for me as a canes fan in germany - i can imagine thats its similar for football fandom in the us. just to avoid misunderstandings :D

yeah its fun exploring the history of the canes and its like a dream coming true that i get to see a game live in miami :)
its just different to football (soccer) teams in germany where the fandom just gets inheritet
like my dads dad was a fan of 1.FC Nürnberg, so my dad got one and i got one too - you dont have no choice haha

EDIT: i mean its different for me as a canes fan in germany - i can imagine thats its similar for football fandom in the us. just to avoid misunderstandings :D

Very cool and welcome. You chose wisely.

Advertisement

atmosphere is pretty crazy in germany isn't it? i saw a story on Christain Pulisic and FC Dortmund. atmosphere looked amazing.

im coming from germany[/B]
going to miami for holiday from november 23 to november 31 with my girl
and as i said im not experienced using uber or lyft but thats no problem i guess
if you have any other suggestions for visiting in miami feel free to help me :p

I could tell from your accent.

Welcome, and have a great time!

Advertisement
Back