Question from a clueless german Canes-Fan

wpezrbtl

German Cane
hey guys
i got a little bit of a problem i guess..:D
im in miami for the game vs panthers in november and already got me some tickets for the game.
its my first trip to miami and i realised now that there is as well as no reasonable public transportation to the stadium (or i am just too dumb to find it)
also i got no car in miami so i cant drive myself
did i ***** up big time or is there any agreeable way for me to get to the game?
my hotel is in miami beach (guess thats some pretty useful information there for my problem )

Advertisement
is uber/lyft good after the game as well? i could imagine that there are plenty of people that want to use uber/lyft for the way home too

is uber/lyft good after the game as well? i could imagine that there are plenty of people that want to use uber/lyft for the way home too
They have a dedicated area in one of the parking lots for Uber pickup after the game. When I took it one time it wasn't bad at all. They have many cars waiting to pickup customers after the game and dedicated Uber staff to tell people were to go.

Advertisement
Welcome to Miami when you get there mate! You’re going to have a fantastic time down there for sure. Using Uber or Lyft is very simple and easy to do and like those before me said - they allocate usually enough cars to get those that need a lift out of the stadium area and to wherever you’re heading to after the game. Try and hookup with some of the local CIS gang down there I’m sure they’ll help with a good time. I’ll be down for the FSU game in October; can’t wait to see us throttle the Semenholes!!!

Welcome to Miami when you get there mate! You’re going to have a fantastic time down there for sure. Using Uber or Lyft is very simple and easy to do and like those before me said - they allocate usually enough cars to get those that need a lift out of the stadium area and to wherever you’re heading to after the game. Try and hookup with some of the local CIS gang down there I’m sure they’ll help with a good time. I’ll be down for the FSU game in October; can’t wait to see us throttle the Semenholes!!!
Thanks man
i already got some heat tickets too but i guess its easier getting to the AAArena than getting to the Hard Rock Stadium
would u recommend lyft or uber for the cane game or is it no matter?
im not that experienced with uber/lyft since its not common in germany to use either

Thanks man
i already got some heat tickets too but i guess its easier getting to the AAArena than getting to the Hard Rock Stadium
The triple A is on Biscayne Blvd! Of course it’s easier if you’re coming from the beach. Have fun bro and don’t walk through blue lot lol

Advertisement
AA Arena is downtown whereas Hard Rock is several miles away from there. Don’t quote me on the distance, I only know it from driving the route on game days. Good to hear you picked up some Heat tickets, hopefully they’ll have a good season as well this year. Are you coming from Germany or are you states side and just coming to Florida for the games?

AA Arena is downtown whereas Hard Rock is several miles away from there. Don’t quote me on the distance, I only know it from driving the route on game days. Good to hear you picked up some Heat tickets, hopefully they’ll have a good season as well this year. Are you coming from Germany or are you states side and just coming to Florida for the games?

im coming from germany
going to miami for holiday from november 23 to november 31 with my girl
and as i said im not experienced using uber or lyft but thats no problem i guess
if you have any other suggestions for visiting in miami feel free to help me :p

The local CIS gang can help out with all the hidden gems you’d care to see/experience trust me including some whacky spots if you’re into some of those lol. I live in Jacksonville, FL but come down for the games usually on the Fridays before. I hang with my son who goes to the U and we just either take my car or his to the game and use the parking lot. Good luck with finding stuff to do - like I said there are plenty on here that can easily assist you with finding some fun things to do and great places to eat while you’re in Miami. Safe travels mate!

hey guys
im in miami for the game vs panthers in november and already got me some tickets for the game.
its my first trip to miami and i realised now that there is as well as no reasonable public transportation to the stadium (or i am just too dumb to find it)
did i ***** up big time or is there any agreeable way for me to get to the game?
my hotel is in miami beach (guess thats some pretty useful information there for my problem )
My hotel was up in Sunny Isles so a tad further North. The hotel called in a cab for me and it was a $40/50 journey. Hope you have a good time

Advertisement
hey guys

What part of Germany? Been here for a month. Flying back home tomorrow.

My hotel was up in Sunny Isles so a tad further North. The hotel called in a cab for me and it was a $40/50 journey. Hope you have a good time
so the ride to the stadium is the same price i paid for the tickets i guess isnt it?

Advertisement
I'm guessing so yeah unless they pulled a fast one as they knew I was foreign hahah
haha :D thats the **** problem they can say whatever price they want because i have no clue what prices are normal for a cab in miami or the us in general
they could be like "0,3 Miles, thats $60 sir" and good-natured as i am i would think "yeah why would he lie to me..?"

Advertisement
Back