Question from a clueless german Canes-Fan

Advertisement
Been there for a day or so beautiful city. Also Berlin a few times. Munich. Dresden. Wittenberg and rottenberg.
Winter once. Summer once.

Beautiful country. Nicest people in Europe are Germans and Irish in my experience.
thats nice to hear
u only visited nice cities though
cool that u also visited the city of my heart - nürnberg :)

Enjoy Miami. Before I moved from Germany to Chicago I flew to Miami for a canes game against VT! Listen to the guys on here for recommendations or message me!! Always great to meet fellow Germans supporting the right school

It's a historical style beer (German roots), it's a smoked sour beer. Think of sauerkraut and sausage in liquid form. It's weird
Yeah that sounds weird. I only know Sauerkraut-Juice and thats the most disgusting thing i ever tasted

Advertisement
Thank you very much!
i guess uber/lyft is also the best method for hotel transfer from/to the airport isnt it? (my hotel doesnt offer transfer)
Uber/Lyft are absolutely the future. They will likely be cheaper than Taxis in just about any circumstance. (especially when using Uber pool/ lyft Line which share the ride with other people)

But most Taxi's have a flat rate when picking someone up/dropping off to the airport, which would be probably around $30. So yeah if you open Uber/Lyft and put the pickup/dropoff location in (you can do that now and just look at the estimate without confirming the trip) you can get the estimated cost. If its under $30 you take the uber/lyft. If its over just call a Taxi.

Advertisement
Back