Question for the OC gurus and complainers

Advertisement
Bringing in a QB who played 30 games in the SEC then putting him behind a monster OL in the PAC 12 and coming off multiple successful seasons.

Who would have ever guessed 1st year success.
he wasn't good at AU lol. he got benched there. he had a good first year and wasn't really good after that. youre acting like Bo Nix was Caleb Williams at OU over there.

30 starts in the SEC. I dont think he was Cam Newton. But 30 starts and plenty of very good games. **** he is Auburns all time total yardage leader in just 3 years. He always had those bombs he laid but Harsin did him no favors last year. Put a 22-23 year old qb who has played that many games in the SEC into the PAC twelve on a well established roster good things will happen. **** Hooker played in an Avg Acc and put him into an offense that was just missing 1 piece and look what happened.

Oregons opponents so far(Without UGA Since they were murdered) - 25-43. 2 opponents with .500 records (Wash St is 5-4. UCLA is 8-1)

Lets see if Oregon can finish 3-0 vs vs 7-2 Washington, 7-2 Utah, 6-3 Oregon State. They do get the first two at home.

What will make this hilarious is if Lanning leaves for Auburn. (all this being said if its coming off that I think Gattis deserves more time I definitely dont...Its the one change I think we can make and it could completely turn things around in just year 2)...just to be clear).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Agree with OP...

This is precisely why we need to keep Gattis, because his Offense is actually fine, it’s just our players suck.
You are back and the sarcasm is being laid on thick!

I do believe Talent matters more than coaching but this year's coaching has caused me to look at the full scoop of a staff. Mario glued together a staff of individuals that don't share similar backgrounds, philosophies, schemes, work ethics, personalities etc. Clearly, it isn't working and has been a big issue for the team. Compound it with injuries and we look like complete dog****!

Gattis will be gone after the season but y’all make me laugh with this “skeemz” talk lol

How about stop fumbling the ball, stop blowing assignments, learn to block and catch and give an effort.

New scheme is just putting lipstick on a ****, we need a new roster top to bottom these players aint it

Advertisement
Gattis will be gone after the season but y’all make me laugh with this “skeemz” talk lol

How about stop fumbling the ball, stop blowing assignments, learn to block and catch and give an effort.

New scheme is just putting lipstick on a ****, we need a new roster top to bottom these players aint it

We don't need a new roster top to bottom. We need more talent but we aren't going to turn over 85 spots. We have to make something from at least 40-50 kids that are here now. You can't convince me that we have 22 new starters next year.

You can **** on the kids all you want but assume we have at least 6 returning starters on both sides of the ball:
TS2 (if he stays), Kam, JW0, Mesidor, Jackson, LT56, Kelly, Wes
TVD, Nelson, Campbell, Rivers, Clark, Cooper, 2 of Arroyo, Skinner, Brantley, X, 1 of Chaney/Citizen
Italics for Injured

1667933968350.png

Advertisement
FSU back then was a dump. Briles couldn't run 10% of his scheme because Hornibrook complete a pass beyond 15 yards.

Just like Miami is a dump after three years of Manny, on the heels of Richt going 7-9 after 10-0 start.

Our fans’ inflated opinions about this team and roster are f**king laughable; all because TVD hucked it around in a gimmick offense last fall and got to 7-5 after a 2-4 start.

This roster is an abortion full of broken players.

Another embarrassing loss, another TikTok dance from Al Blades Jr. Kick rocks….

Advertisement
Back