Question for the board

I want to get the board's opinion on this. So Nick Saban is viewed by many as being one step ahead of just about everyone in CFB. Case and point being the hiring of Steve Sarkisian as a "special advisor" knowing that Kiffin would be up for some HC positions.

If the Canes D improves next year like it did this year, and Diaz is up for some HC positions (presumably), would it make sense to go the Saban route and look for someone like a Charlie Strong (or whoever) to come in as a "special advisor"? Just a thought.

Listen, Saban is a front-runner who looks smart because he has Scrooge Mcduck money to play with. He's not one step ahead of anything. He's millions ahead of everyone.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I hate this thread........

Because the OP had the nerve to put cuckeye* in his username.

Closet cuck fan.

Not sure if serious, but if you are, please don't pretend that you know me. Just know this, there's only one team I hate more than taint (ND). I live in Ohio now, but I ain't from here. As a matter of fact, I'm from Miami.

I'm truly sorry for you and where you are; I've been there. But I must say this post flagrantly lacks basic understanding.

Advertisement
Back