Question for D$ or any "insider"

#26-MEAST

Junior
I am curious to know about the release date of the new jerseys we'll be wearing for next season. Do you have any clue? With this season ending all I really want to do is look forward to the future of Miami football. What's up with the new Swartz (spelling?) building and student center. When will they begin/end the construction? Miami football is on the up and I can't wait to see how Golden handles this team going forward. Besides the new buildings and uniforms is anything else going to be happening that would be new? Any imput would be great.

Advertisement
Has anyone else noticed how jerseys are 'cut' more to the edge of the shoulder pads on the newer jerseys? I just hope they are simple and the right color orange. The eyebrow jerseys we've had are just terrible. Reggie's jersey looks like a Hurricane jersey should look.

Advertisement
Probably won't hear about it for a while. They may announce it some time in the spring, but I wouldn't expect to see it until probably around summer time.

Spring Game or at one the summer CanesFest's are probably when you'd see something. And personally, I like our current fonts, so i wouldn't mind seeing a design like above with our current alpha numerics. A true blending of past and present.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hurricanesports tweeted something last night or this morning about the green jerseys being "extinct" and that we will no longer be wearing them

Is this pure speculation, or has it been announced that we are getting new uniforms for the 2012 season?

FWIW, I really like the rendition in this thread.

those look good

would love to see us keep it simple.. but would also like to see us continue the trend of Nike Pro Combat

Advertisement
dont want to be Maryland.. but would like some Variety

and the white on white - aka - Stormtrooper' is always tight

Is this pure speculation, or has it been announced that we are getting new uniforms for the 2012 season?

FWIW, I really like the rendition in this thread.

When Golden got here he said that he wanted new uniforms that looked like the old school canes unis

Ditch those retarded socks and under armor coming through the jersey and put the stripes where they belong on the jersey (not on the under armor...fing retards at Nike)

Advertisement
Back