Question for Canes Cartel

Arel305

PoRster Champ
Hey @CANESCARTEL,

Just wondering, do CIS/WEZ members get a discount on shirts?
Also would like to see an exclusive Canes Insight shirt for us to buy if @DMoney and @Andrew are Ok with it.
A Ibis slaughtering a g8tr shirt would be cool too.

I hope I'm not breaking any rules with this thread, just thought it would be nice to have an exclusive CIS/CANES-CARTEL shirt or discount.

Advertisement
Manny has my back.

aw3v3q.jpg
We do not speak of the cartel...now we are gonna have to kill you😂

Advertisement
Hey @CANESCARTEL,

Also would like to see an exclusive Canes Insight shirt for us to buy if @DMoney and @Andrew are Ok with it.

I hope I'm not breaking any rules with this thread, just thought it would be nice to have an exclusive CIS/CANES-CARTEL shirt or discount.
I absolutely love this idea....would be super exclusive and would add to the Canes mystique.

Advertisement
Hey @CANESCARTEL,

WEZ , I got a login but site won’t let me do anything, I don’t get it , what good is a login???

GOCANES

Hey @CANESCARTEL,

Can you not afford a full price t-shirt?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back