Question about the team meeting

Ezzard, Pope, Hightower.
I haven’t seen anything written or reported about Hightower(who did start the LSU game but was hurt most the year) same with 11. & who was Ezzard playing over? Who was he better than..pope same thing..only player we all know for a fact seemed to have a problem with Dugans was Jeff.. this time last Dugans was our top position coach and highly thought of by this board. Remember y’all was going nuts over the thought of him joining taggarts staff..let’s not forget that

Advertisement
Wasnt Hartley being thought of for a Georgia Position mainly for his recruiting. Would welcome him back in a Hart-Beat. He overachieved from the expectations I had

I don't mind Hartley as long as he isn't coaching special teams. However, I don't think there's even a remote chance that he's brought back by Manny.

Advertisement
Gonna look like a bunch of dumbshiits and never live this down when the Ls start coming in
C06D45DC-0469-492B-9BD3-5736ED6D2134.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Funny. 13 years same girl from 8th grade, Never Married. My girlfriend doesn't mind the ring she just prefers more honeymoons.

Hang on to her. Married 35 years. My wife has simple rule, I criticize her once, she get two free swings with machete. Twice, she gets five. Needless to say my wife is perfect.

Advertisement
Back