Question about the team meeting

Advertisement
downloadfile.gif

Advertisement
Doubt he is nearly a big a weirdo as a random guy who spends his life posting at CIS fishing for “likes”. Go outside and get some fresh air...I am sure it’s been months since you separated from your keyboard for more than 10 minutes.

I like to imagine NY and NJ to a lesser extent as The Die Hard women at the Bar going for the Wrong team but Not Caring what you think. Once and a while they make a move on the random guy sitting next to them because there team is depressing ( in my head they dont root for miami)

I like to imagine NY and NJ to a lesser extent as The Die Hard women at the Bar going for the Wrong team but Not Caring what you think. Once and a while they make a move on the random guy sitting next to them because there team is depressing ( in my head they dont root for miami)
Did you use Head in the same paragraph as NY and NJ watch out fella.

Advertisement
More like get some fresh air because his mouth has been locked around Kenneth’s junk for ages

Friend, I have been advised not to speak about Kenneth but I can tell you that this accusation is 100% false.

I have never given Kenneth fellatio.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The Hartley being rehired conspiracy is equivalent to the "Yost is being hired because a thread about him got deleted" conspiracy. Hartley isn't getting rehired by the guy that just fired him a week ago lol.

Wasnt Hartley being thought of for a Georgia Position mainly for his recruiting. Would welcome him back in a Hart-Beat. He overachieved from the expectations I had

Advertisement
Back