Question about Sony Michel (For the writers for this site)

Sony doesn't want to be here. Period.

Sadly most on here wont accept that some kids just dont want to come to UM or stay home. Cook and Sony seem like 2 kids who simply want to go

Seems he wanted to be here the first 17 or so years of his life. In fact, all the experts last year were telling us not to sweat losing Collins because Sony was such a diehard Cane.

Maybe just maybe UGA outrecruited us, and now he's loyal to his commitment there.

If that's true then he's as loyal as Duke was but if you been a Cane all your life I dont see how you change your mind now unless in the end UM just wasn't what you dreamed it was and now you just don't want to be here

Do you think it's possible for UM to get outrecruited? Or do you think that everyone who chooses to go elsewhere just innately didn't want to be at UM and nothing UM could have done would have changed that?

The Sony thing is odd no doubt...but it's possible the kid is enamored with the whole SEC thing. Also, I think there's a kicker up there from Heritage who's family's got money. Add in the brother angle and it gets really tricky. You never know, but I really don't even blame kids anymore if they are leveraging their talents the best they can.

Advertisement
Never say never in recruiting. We won't give up until the ink dries.

Losing Collins last year hurt. This year we landed 2 of 4 best backs down here, and maybe one of four best in country. This year's class is outstanding for many reasons and Joe and Brandon are two of them. We are not Bama yet, where we can stack numerous top RBs in each and every class. The most important thing is that unlike last year, we did get two of best backs and we got real live DTs and another top QB. Add to that fantastic DEs and Oline, and this class is great. Then you throw in some exciting WRs and secondary help with a couple serious pain givers at LB, and this is a NC quality class.

Advertisement
Back