Question about Sony Michel (For the writers for this site)

Stylie

All ACC
I know we are continuing to recruit Sony. Are we totally out of it for him or is there a possible chance we can sway him in the end? (Assuming Cook is going to Florida at this point)

Advertisement
whether its money, or a bad crowd that follows some of the locals, I don't get the bashing that occurs with some followers (not saying anyone in the thread or the OP is). There is always more than meets the eye and what can be said it public.

If it is money, I am super glad when I kid gets money from the slavery of the NCAA system. I hate the street agent cuts and bs that goes with it.

Either way, Powell and Yearby make one **** of a RB class.

Advertisement
Sony doesn't want to be here. Period.

Sadly most on here wont accept that some kids just dont want to come to UM or stay home. Cook and Sony seem like 2 kids who simply want to go

Seems he wanted to be here the first 17 or so years of his life. In fact, all the experts last year were telling us not to sweat losing Collins because Sony was such a diehard Cane.

Maybe just maybe UGA outrecruited us, and now he's loyal to his commitment there.

Well...... I suppose that clears up my question. I am happy with Yearby and Powell as well. We'll land another stud back in 2015.

Sadly most on here wont accept that some kids just dont want to come to UM or stay home. Cook and Sony seem like 2 kids who simply want to go

Seems he wanted to be here the first 17 or so years of his life. In fact, all the experts last year were telling us not to sweat losing Collins because Sony was such a diehard Cane.

Maybe just maybe UGA outrecruited us, and now he's loyal to his commitment there.

If that's true then he's as loyal as Duke was but if you been a Cane all your life I dont see how you change your mind now unless in the end UM just wasn't what you dreamed it was and now you just don't want to be here

Advertisement

If that's true then he's as loyal as Duke was but if you been a Cane all your life I dont see how you change your mind now unless in the end UM just wasn't what you dreamed it was and now you just don't want to be here

Do you think it's possible for UM to get outrecruited? Or do you think that everyone who chooses to go elsewhere just innately didn't want to be at UM and nothing UM could have done would have changed that?

Do you think it's possible for UM to get outrecruited? Or do you think that everyone who chooses to go elsewhere just innately didn't want to be at UM and nothing UM could have done would have changed that?

What? Of course I thought UM got out recruited for Sony its just that if you grew up a Cane from what so many were telling me to not even wanting an in home with the coaches it makes me think that UM isn't what he dreamed it would be thats all. UM gave it their all but he didn't love it like UGA and MAYBE what he always dreamed that it would be was just not what he got. Doesn't mean the staff didn't do their best just lost out to a kid who loved another school more

I was goin through some old threads from awhile back and it was funny seeing the responses in some of those threads where we lost collins people were like its ok, Sony is a STONE COLD LOCK and we can grab Cook. Now if we miss on them and its the same story. Its ok, we will get somebody else next year.

I was goin through some old threads from awhile back and it was funny seeing the responses in some of those threads where we lost collins people were like its ok, Sony is a STONE COLD LOCK and we can grab Cook. Now if we miss on them and its the same story. Its ok, we will get somebody else next year.

Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

Advertisement

He's a 17 year old kid. He wants to be wherever he gets convinced is a better place for him to be. That's why it's called "recruiting". Has nothing to do with wanting to get out of South Florida.

He's a 17 year old kid. He wants to be wherever he gets convinced is a better place for him to be. That's why it's called "recruiting". Has nothing to do with wanting to get out of South Florida.

These dudes think it's "roster filling" and not "recruiting". They think that you just open the doors and the best guys who want to come are the ones you get. There's no selling or convincing involved.

I think the whole "getting paid" is overdone, however, in SM's case, I do believe there is something there.

Advertisement
Something went down with Sony. This wasn't uf, fsu, Bama, Ohio taint, etc coming in and getting a kid like they do almost every year. UGA never lands south fl playmakers. That being said, we let it happen to a kid who was a huge cane fan for years

Man you got Joesph Yearby committed to your team. Dry those eyes little man, and rejoice.

Well, we at least flipped Yearby from FSU this year. I'm sure we'll get someone next year that will want to come here. Walton is trying to graduate in 2015.

Advertisement
Back