Question about recruiting

Advertisement
he’s not committed to Wake. Go troll somewhere else. If you actually paid attention, you’ll see that Edwin Joseph has been having a great season on the field on both sides of the ball. So I don’t know where this jag ish comes from . Take that ish somewhere else.
He's talking about Edwin + the mays kid my guy.

What JAG guys are we recruiting exactly ?
OP is right about us likely finishing the class with projects at some positions.At DT our best shots today are flipping T.Simmons from Duke and Caleb Bryant from Miss.,nobody had those 2 in the class a month back.

Advertisement
Not sure we want to call a kid committing to Wake a JAG after they just took Clemson to OT2. Not every kid we sign needs to be an instant impact 5star kid. He has the mental and athletic talent to develop.
he does for us
bc our record suggests
most players dont progress
this spans multiple different coaching staffs here
so our best shot is to get ready made players
our best WRs in the past years were all transfers that were already made
and just needed a different stage to show out

He has a 5 star qb and OL. Gonna get okunlola. Maybe even Cormani. 4 5 stars IS elite
i hope your right
but ive seen enough of the hes coming and he never comes recruits like okunolola
and cormani is a huge maybe

I suspect someone with his success isn't a chicken little
i would suspect someone that successful
would quickly smell a bad investment and mitigate losses
success may times is driven by mitigating losses more than gains

he does for us
bc our record suggests
most players dont progress
this spans multiple different coaching staffs here
so our best shot is to get ready made players
our best WRs in the past years were all transfers that were already made
and just needed a different stage to show out
We need volume. 3 or 4 high school WR prospects plus a couple portal kids. We need to turn over that room with the same strategy we're using at o line currently.

Advertisement
he’s not committed to Wake. Go troll somewhere else. If you actually paid attention, you’ll see that Edwin Joseph has been having a great season on the field on both sides of the ball. So I don’t know where this jag ish comes from . Take that ish somewhere else.
why am i troll?
edwin joseph is someone we are recruiting
as well as the WR commit to wake

a troll is a person who posts inflammatory, insincere, digressive,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.), a newsgroup, forum, chat room, online video game, or blog), with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses,[2] or manipulating others' perception. This is typically for the troll's amusement, or to achieve a specific result such as disrupting a rival's online activities or manipulating a political process. Even so, Internet trolling can also be defined as purposefully causing confusion or harm to other users online, for no reason at all

i am not trolling because I am not posting to just illicit a response
i have said nothing insincere except post concerns
calling anyone a troll just because you dont agree with them doesnt make sense
and why are you accusing me of not paying attention?

We need volume. 3 or 4 high school WR prospects plus a couple portal kids. We need to turn over that room with the same strategy we're using at o line currently.
i agree man
my concern is that we have seen growth in the oline group
since last year to now
what WR has taken any significant jump ?
i dont see any?
so i dont trust this staff to develop these WRs

i agree man
since last year to now
i dont see any?
Significant none, but I liked what I've seen from Key Smiff, Restrepo, and George. Big problem not have 2/3 of them. I personally think it's a talent issue vs a coaching one at wideout. AR82 was special with Dugans as his coach and KJ Osborn had a great year under Tay Stubblefield. Just bring us some dudes.

Significant none, but I liked what I've seen from Key Smiff, Restrepo, and George. Big problem not have 2/3 of them. I personally think it's a talent issue vs a coaching one at wideout. AR82 was special with Dugans as his coach and KJ Osborn had a great year under Tay Stubblefield. Just bring us some dudes.
exactly so thats why we need to go all in for ready made recruits not projects or hit the portal
we need help and we need help asap
either that our some of our guys need to make a major leap going foward
yea you are right the biggest potential guys to make that leap is probly smiff, or george
or maybe even ladson if u can finally put it together
at least he doesnt drop every other pass like other wrs we have
also i think AR82 his first year was a stud bc we had berrios and coley with him, they both drew coverage away from him
the next year when he was expected to be the number 1
yes he was injured but even when he played it seemed his play declined

Advertisement
exactly so thats why we need to go all in for ready made recruits not projects or hit the portal
we need help and we need help asap
either that our some of our guys need to make a major leap going foward
yea you are right the biggest potential guys to make that leap is probly smiff, or george
or maybe even ladson if u can finally put it together
at least he doesnt drop every other pass like other wrs we have
also i think AR82 his first year was a stud bc we had berrios and coley with him, they both drew coverage away from him
the next year when he was expected to be the number 1
yes he was injured but even when he played it seemed his play declined
To that last part, his play declined a bit cuz he was playing on 1 leg........and he was still productive.

i agree man
since last year to now
i dont see any?

Can we at least wait to see if Gattis (our OC/WR coach) is still around in the spring?

Not sure we want to call a kid committing to Wake a JAG after they just took Clemson to OT2. Not every kid we sign needs to be an instant impact 5star kid. He has the mental and athletic talent to develop.
This lol. Wake would beat us by at least 2 TDs

Advertisement
This lol. Wake would beat us by at least 2 TDs
That means nothing when it comes to recruiting
Wake is known to develop talent
Esp their wrs
They’ve been turning jags into all conf wrs for years now
That’s not the case at Miami
And gattis group hasn’t shown much improvement
So wake forest beating us has no bearing on my argument
This argument is based on development
And some programs consistently turn jags into stars
That is not Miami
We turn more blue chippers into jags

So we’ve hit a lull in recruiting
Only second wave I’ve seen is a wave of cane tears
Been missing more than we’ve gotten lately
And no real smoke with other big time recruits
We’re recruiting back into the jag territory and trying to justify taking them as hidden gems, great evals etc
What I find interesting is lately we don’t hear anything from Ruiz
Could it be Ruiz sees what’s on the field and realizes his ROI is not good
Bc if u don’t win and you don’t generate buzz so your social medial value goes down

"We’re recruiting back into the jag territory and trying to justify taking them as hidden gems,"

Like who? Give some names

Not true
Texas am still getting players
Fsu just got hykeem
Uga
Oklohama still getting players
Osu still getting players
Mario is supposed to be an elite recruiter
Not just good, elite
And he better bc schematically her sucks
In case you didnt know, our class is still ranked top 15 by almost everyone.

He WILL address the trenches at all costs, however the WR class is pretty deep, especially in Florida, and we have been watching several of those guys slip away.

We absolutely need to bring in strong talent at the WR position and the DB position. I still think we are going to finish strong with DB, but our offense does not bode well for recruiting WR, and I sure as **** hope Mario fixes that!

Advertisement
Back