Question about recruiting

jsy

Recruit
So we’ve hit a lull in recruiting
Only second wave I’ve seen is a wave of cane tears
Been missing more than we’ve gotten lately
And no real smoke with other big time recruits
We’re recruiting back into the jag territory and trying to justify taking them as hidden gems, great evals etc
What I find interesting is lately we don’t hear anything from Ruiz
Could it be Ruiz sees what’s on the field and realizes his ROI is not good
Bc if u don’t win and you don’t generate buzz so your social medial value goes down

Advertisement
So we’ve hit a lull in recruiting
Only second wave I’ve seen is a wave of cane tears
Been missing more than we’ve gotten lately
And no real smoke with other big time recruits
We’re recruiting back into the jag territory and trying to justify taking them as hidden gems, great evals etc
What I find interesting is lately we don’t hear anything from Ruiz
Could it be Ruiz sees what’s on the field and realizes his ROI is not good
Bc if u don’t win and you don’t generate buzz so your social medial value goes down
Don’t think it has anything to do with Ruiz. Once the season starts recruiting slows period.

I think we don’t have any momentum cuz the product is bad and the biggest positions of need left, don’t have a good product to sell

Not much noise for any team during season on recruiting trail. Wait till season is over to see If Mario can deliver on what he is being paid to do

Advertisement
Don’t think it has anything to do with Ruiz. Once the season starts recruiting slows period.

I think we don’t have any momentum cuz the product is bad and the biggest positions of need left, don’t have a good product to sell
I don’t know it doesn’t explain the awful rb recruiting
All the top shelf guys are being taken off the table
Gonna have to start getting jags labeled as “late bloomers” and great evals
At the end of the day the chance a jag stays a jag is much much higher than he becomes a good player
I know we love outliers but that’s just not realistic
So it’s really concerning
We need some war daddy type dts
And not a single commit or traction with anyone

Not much noise for any team during season on recruiting trail. Wait till season is over to see If Mario can deliver on what he is being paid to do
Not true
Texas am still getting players
Fsu just got hykeem
Uga
Oklohama still getting players
Osu still getting players
Mario is supposed to be an elite recruiter
Not just good, elite
And he better bc schematically her sucks

Advertisement
WIN
WHIN
WHEN
WYNN

WYNNE
ryan reynolds hd GIF

If they land Damari at CB they can afford to take a high upside project like Joseph, a kid at 6 feet who has good speed, we've reached for far worse before.
But we shouldn’t be reaching
We should look for the portal for ready made players and save the spot
Unless he thinks he’s gonna help with the 24 class
He’s gonna be another high upside guy that just stays a jag
I thought Addae would get us better developed but not a single db has taken a step this year under addae
So can’t keep falling for the same false narrative

Looks to be feeling FSU

Wouldn’t couldn’t an AH kid until the ink dries
I haven't heard any smoke on him to FSU but maybe people here are equating fsu having a good start to him more likely going there way. AH is definitely a tough nut for us to crack but we haven't been completely shut out before so gotta see how it plays out.

Advertisement
But we shouldn’t be reaching
We should look for the portal for ready made players and save the spot
Unless he thinks he’s gonna help with the 24 class
He’s gonna be another high upside guy that just stays a jag
I thought Addae would get us better developed but not a single db has taken a step this year under addae
So can’t keep falling for the same false narrative
We have a serious overall lack of athleticism/speed at corner. I'm no db coach so I can't say but I imagine Addae can't turn water into wine cuz several coaches couldn't do much with the upperclassmen we currently have.

I haven't heard any smoke on him to FSU but maybe people here are equating fsu having a good start to him more likely going there way. AH is definitely a tough nut for us to crack but we haven't been completely shut out before so gotta see how it plays out.
Think it was Ivins who mentioned him and Jordan Hall as ppl intrigued by FSU

Advertisement
We have a serious overall lack of athleticism/speed at corner. I'm no db coach so I can't say but I imagine Addae can't turn water into wine cuz several coaches couldn't do much with the upperclassmen we currently have.
That’s what I thought about the oline but they have shown clear improvement
The oline under golden we always claimed they were just jags and bamm under Kul their completely different
I’ve seen improvement from lbs and dline
The group that had shown no improvement and looks to have regressed in many areas is dbs and wrs
But in this case maybe you’re right
Bc even trob couldn’t do anything with them
Rumph was the last one who had them playing decent
He just couldn’t recruit
We’re paying for his ****** recruiting now

That’s what I thought about the oline but they have shown clear improvement
The oline under golden we always claimed they were just jags and bamm under Kul their completely different
I’ve seen improvement from lbs and dline
The group that had shown no improvement and looks to have regressed in many areas is dbs and wrs
But in this case maybe you’re right
Bc even trob couldn’t do anything with them
Rumph was the last one who had them playing decent
He just couldn’t recruit
We’re paying for his ****** recruiting now
Mirabal is definitely a great coach. Guy had a high performing line at Marshall. With the talent we're gonna pull I expect us to be pretty good up front next year. But it's embarrassing where we stand right now at CB & WR. We need 5 new bodies next year for each position group, identical to what we did at d line this year.

Not true
Texas am still getting players
Fsu just got hykeem
Uga
Oklohama still getting players
Osu still getting players
Mario is supposed to be an elite recruiter
Not just good, elite
And he better bc schematically her sucks
He has a 5 star qb and OL. Gonna get okunlola. Maybe even Cormani. 4 5 stars IS elite

Advertisement
Back