Quentin Williams comparison

Advertisement
Glad to see Williams improve his pass rush moves and hand to hand skills throughout his senior year.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Best thread I’ve seen on this site in a while. Of course it was led by 3 of our best posters @DMoney @Liberty City El @gogeta4. My 2 cents is that they test similarly but I don’t think they are the same. I think chad Thomas was longer, stronger and less raw at this point in his career. Chad was a high floor guy because he could dominate off his massive and freakishly long frame alone. Think Rousseau who is raw but just unstoppable because he’s longer and faster than almost anyone that tries to block him. I think Williams will actually need to develop as a pass rusher to be very impactful. Also haven’t seen him a lot at camps but doesn’t seem to play as fast off the ball as he runs. However, I think he has such a high ceiling that If he turns out to be better than chad was by his junior year I would not at all be surprised.

It's fair to point out some of the holes in our 2020 recruiting class, but our DL recruits in the class are outstanding.
Chantz Williams, Quentin Williams, and Romello Height on the outside. Moise & Roberts inside. A few of those guys feel a bit underrated by the recruiting services at the moment, but when all is said and done I sincerely believe each of those young men has the physical tools and talent to eventually play on Sundays.

Advertisement
Back