Quay Bain decommits from FSU!

Advertisement
hahah reps you called that and your an fsu fan most of them never fathom losing a recruit

Advertisement
http://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...us-bain-decommits-florida-state-miami-recruit

Jul 18, 2012 - Maquedius Bain, a top defensive tackle recruit, announced Wednesday that he is no longer committed to Florida State. The move was not a surprise.

Bain had recently named a top five schools that did not include the Seminoles, yet maintained that he was still committed to FSU. So much for that.

The report comes from Amy Campbell of Scout, who tweeted:

2013 DE Maquedius Bain says he's no longer committed to ‪#FSU‬

Bain has said he's been looking around for awhile, also likes ‪#canes‬ ‪#lsu‬ ‪#bama‬ ‪#USC‬ ‪#gators‬ all in the mix. Officially decommits from ‪#fsu‬

This news comes on the heels of Bain's coach, former Miami Hurricane Chad Wilson, telling SB Nation Tuesday night that Bain would not be attending the Jimbo Fisher Camp with the rest of his Ft. Lauderdale (Fla.) University School teammates.

Bain is a three or four-star recruit on most of the major services. He has a wealth of physical talent, but is very raw. And that is at odds with his wish to play or even start as a freshman at his school of choice. The option to do so certainly was not available in Tallahassee.

I'm starting to see a pattern here... news breaks of potential Ray Ray suspension, Burns and Carter are ready to commit. Wednesday Ray Ray get dismissed Quay Bain decommits from FSU. I'm thinking now that Ray Ray is gone there's now room for Bain. Remember somone saying the reason he didn't decommit from FSU was because he did not have a commitable offer from the U

I'm starting to see a pattern here... news breaks of potential Ray Ray suspension, Burns and Carter are ready to commit. Wednesday Ray Ray get dismissed Quay Bain decommits from FSU. I'm thinking now that Ray Ray is gone there's now room for Bain. Remember somone saying the reason he didn't decommit from FSU was because he did not have a commitable offer from the U

Ray Ray was a senior so his spot was coming open regardless.

Advertisement

Armstrong was a senior so his scholarship had nothing to do with Bain. If it had been Henderson who was dimissed, then you might have a point.

Advertisement

SMH. Not true.

Advertisement
I don't really care about Cunningham, but getting Bain would be nice. From all accounts a freak athlete, but needing some grooming. I like the potential, and the quest to rebuild the interior of the D-Line, therbey strengthening the D as a whole continues.

Now, on to Bostwick......

yes now it is time for Bostwick and sherit, if not sherit then tim williams is just as good in my book...

PRAISE JESUS!

He's your problem now.

He's not a problem for us. He's a CANE who will be fun to watch dominate in the middle against FSU for the next few years. Actually a great kid who just woke up from the BS begin fed to him by the felons up North

Advertisement
Back