Quay Bain at OL?

CanesAreAble

All-ACC
We looking at him on either side of the ball?

Golden said OL was an emphasis. Does he project well there?

Advertisement
If we get Kirkland, Gall, and Kerr I don't see why we need Bain. Maybe he is insurance if Kirkland bails?

Bain was selected to play in the UA all star game. I will be interested to see if he plays OL or DL.

Bain was selected to play in the UA all star game. I will be interested to see if he plays OL or DL.

That's great news. Good opportunity for the staff (and fans) to evaluate him against comparable talent. IIRC he didn't wow anyone at camps this past summer.

Advertisement
Projects to a lot of spots...DT, 5T, OL...but I think the key word is "projects"...he's a good prospect, but he's a project anywhere you line'em up.

He has better potential at OL IMO, but he is still a project there

Yeah and I don't think we have a lot of wiggle room with projects, if we have more capable bodies ready.

I know Bain is considered to have huge upside but we need able bodies.

He has better potential at OL IMO, but he is still a project there

Yeah and I don't think we have a lot of wiggle room with projects, if we have more capable bodies ready.

I know Bain is considered to have huge upside but we need able bodies.

He has stated that he wouldn't mind redshirting and w/ the Depth at DT plus some JUCOs coming in, we really wouldn't need any true freshman DTs, outside of Keith Bryant, to come in and play right away.

That is also the case w/ our O-line as well... minus the JUCOs

Advertisement
If we get Kirkland, Gall, and Kerr I don't see why we need Bain. Maybe he is insurance if Kirkland bails?

wat bout knighton...u dont c him in this class

let me say this...this kat will b da steal of class if staff wants him

Advertisement
Back