Quashon Fuller

Advertisement
Still feel like he wants to be at FSU but wants love from other programs.

Advertisement
I will say this he may be just looking for schools to show him love but if thats true then he must really hate UF because ive never seen a recruit and family member clown a school the way he and his uncle have clowned the Gaytors

I will say this he may be just looking for schools to show him love but if thats true then he must really hate UF because ive never seen a recruit and family member clown a school the way he and his uncle have clowned the Gaytors

Really? I gotta see this lol

Why does UF think they'll flip him. They're delusional

Advertisement
Really? I gotta see this lol

Why does UF think they'll flip him. They're delusional
I didnt screenshot it but Fuller showed texts of i think their dline coaching begging him to go to the camp and some thought it was fake but it had Simpson texts too if im not mistaken because this is from a few weeks ago. His uncle was blunt af roasting one of their writers who said Fuller was interested saying how crazy he was and was basicay saying he isn't **** and his nephew has no interest at all. Idk what they did but the hatred is real lol

Wait where

Advertisement
I didnt screenshot it but Fuller showed texts of i think their dline coaching begging him to go to the camp and some thought it was fake but it had Simpson texts too if im not mistaken because this is from a few weeks ago. His uncle was blunt af roasting one of their writers who said Fuller was interested saying how crazy he was and was basicay saying he isn't **** and his nephew has no interest at all. Idk what they did but the hatred is real lol
It was Mullen and Patke, Mullen's text was unread and Patke's text was responded to or read and Patke's came after Mullen's. If I am thinking of the same photo.

It was Mullen and Patke, Mullen's text was unread and Patke's text was responded to or read and Patke's came after Mullen's. If I am thinking of the same photo.
Yeah thats what it was and it showed Mullens begging couldn't remember and he deleted the pics now

Advertisement
Would obv welcome this kid...But not holding my breath with all that diva talk about "his brand" etc...

Quashon Fuller
@quashonfuller
Go get that bag like coach said 😂@KalenDeloach

Aug 5, 2018

He is just getting his dollars up

Advertisement
Back