Quarterman Pinckney McCloud Highlights

Advertisement
Love them boys. Add in Jackson and that has to be the biggest impact true defensive class in a long time, maybe ever. Then you add Ahmon breaking records and the future is bright.

Love them boys. Add in Jackson and that has to be the biggest impact true defensive class in a long time, maybe ever. Then you add Ahmon breaking records and the future is bright.

Speaking of the last recruiting class. Is Homer as good he is being hyped by many?

BTW M. Young contributed on D also this year.

Don't forget Malek Young. I still think he's underrated and will show out all of next year in Corn's role. In fall practices, he was ****y and willing to mix it up. Add in foot speed and decent ball skills, and you have everything Diaz loves in his corners.

Also, Bethel will do his thing here at some point - whether inside or outside.

Advertisement
Don't forget Malek Young. I still think he's underrated and will show out all of next year in Corn's role. In fall practices, he was ****y and willing to mix it up. Add in foot speed and decent ball skills, and you have everything Diaz loves in his corners.

I am more excited about Patchan's potential than Bethal's, if the poor kid can ever get healthy. M Young will be a solid player for us no doubt. But the other 4 freshman defenders are all potential first team all ACC types. Not sure if Maleek's size (height) could hold him back a little? I guess if Joyner could do it at f$u than Maleek can do it here.

I am more excited about Patchan's potential than Bethal's, if the poor kid can ever get healthy. M Young will be a solid player for us no doubt. But the other 4 freshman defenders are all potential first team all ACC types. Not sure if Maleek's size (height) could hold him back a little? I guess if Joyner could do it at f$u than Maleek can do it here.
He may not be a 1st rounder corner talent/prospect, but I don't think he's far off in the future in terms of production. I think he'll surprise. I've been a big fan of his game, though. Perhaps I am biased.

Advertisement

He may not be a 1st rounder corner talent/prospect, but I don't think he's far off in the future in terms of production. I think he'll surprise. I've been a big fan of his game, though. Perhaps I am biased.

I know this, young has swagger and that is important for a corner.

Very nice. He is a super special young man and player. I was not only proud of his play on the field, but when he hurt his arm/shoulder he pressed through it and I did not notice a big drop off at all. I really am looking forward to seeing him develop.

shaqquarterman.com

and McCloud aint sloppy seconds . . . the future is bright, er the now is bright as well

15 secs in and Pinckney is looking like "C'mon man. Just wanna get on the field and smash someone."

Advertisement
Pickney reminds me of a Doberman who sees an intruder in his back yard.
Just instinctively goes straight to the guy to beat him up.
Nothing will stand in his way.

Pickney reminds me of a Doberman who sees an intruder in his back yard.
Just instinctively goes straight to the guy to beat him up.
Nothing will stand in his way.

My favorite of the young uns, reminds me of Bernard Clarke

I was amazed by these 3 players this year. Being true freshman I expected way more errors and growing pains.

Advertisement
Malek Young is a beast too, his coverage skills can be elite but what I like 1st is his physicality. Rumph and Diaz got all our dbs not scared to hit and I was very impressed by what I saw from Malek when it comes to that.

Only thing that can stop Pinckney is the Miami PD. He's just too savage for this world.

It's insane how good all 3 of them are as True Freshmen. Add in Jackson and we hit the jackpot. ACC Offensive Coordinators gotta be hating life knowing that they have to deal with those kids for the next 3 years.

Advertisement
Back