Quarterman and McCloud looking to build on first season

View as article
3 first round nfl draft picks at LB

none of tghem are first rounder shaq is too slow and stiff and pickney too small

mccloud could be with his size.

this guy is a fxggot troll.... BAN THIS FXGGOT ASAP! TALKING **** ABOUT Chad Thomas to talking **** about our starting Lbers??? GTFOH

fxggot? We aren't using faqquit anymore? I wish you guys would just settle on a single nonsense term and stick with it.

Advertisement
Don't sleep on Owens. Before the injury, he was our best LB after Grace. If he is full go and back to form, he'll see as many reps as the other 3 regardless of if he's "4th man" or whatever. The competition will be great for all of them, so it is only a good sign that he's running with the 1s.

He wasn't close to 100 % last year. Didn't look like himself at all. He actually ran really well pre injury.

That's why I stand by shirting steed, no sense in him playing because he won't be fully back.

I don't think Steed's knee was torn up anywhere nearly as badly as Owens's knee. Think Steed just had a partial tear. He might not be ready to go by fall, but I wouldn't count him out.

Don't sleep on Owens. Before the injury, he was our best LB after Grace. If he is full go and back to form, he'll see as many reps as the other 3 regardless of if he's "4th man" or whatever. The competition will be great for all of them, so it is only a good sign that he's running with the 1s.

He wasn't close to 100 % last year. Didn't look like himself at all. He actually ran really well pre injury.

That's why I stand by shirting steed, no sense in him playing because he won't be fully back.

I don't think Steed's knee was torn up anywhere nearly as badly as Owens's knee. Think Steed just had a partial tear. He might not be ready to go by fall, but I wouldn't count him out.

Yeah, I remember hearing that now that you mention it. Steed was one of my favorite recruits from this class. I just always prefer a year off after acl injury, especially if you're a freshmen. But if he's 100 % I guess there's no reason to hold him back.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back