Quarterbacks and linemen

Advertisement
Every coach on the payroll needs to be recruiting these positions from tonight until signing day, and we need to spend a disproportionate amount of scholarships at these positions.

Nowhere good enough.

We literally arent recruiting ANY currently at QB. Like none...quite frankly i think they need to go after Grad transfer types to bridge the gap.

But im not confident in their qb recruiting seeing as thats what got em fired at UGA and it appears they havent learn their lesson 3 classes later

Advertisement
I'm sorry, but I'm not buying 1 got **** shares worth of stock-hype on Max Johnson for 2020.

I'm not crowning him just because he's Richt's nephew, the lefty needs to prove himself first.

The 2020 QB class is actually pretty deep, would be absolutely stupid to put all our eggs in one basket just because he's related to Richt. Idc if he signs with Miami either, there are a bunch of really good Dual-threat QB's in 2020, we shouldn't miss out on them.

****, we're making a huge mistake not taking one in 2019, down year or not, there will be a good QB that emerges from this class, guaranteed.

Advertisement
Are Weldon and N'Kosi THAT bad tho? It's like Richt wouldn't even entertain them as starters... is Rosier looking THAT much better than them in practice? I doubt it, I think Richt is just scared to make the change to a younger QB that is raw but has waaaay more upside... let him get his lumps out of the way, if Rosier continues to play then we will have lost an entire season.

Advertisement
Every coach on the payroll needs to be recruiting these positions from tonight until signing day, and we need to spend a disproportionate amount of scholarships at these positions.

Nowhere good enough.

Spot- on , as I mentioned many times Jimmy Johnson said we must sign (2) QB’s every single year and let competitors separate themselves. I know the scholarships are less now them JJ tenor but QB as we’ve seen is worthy of the attention.

Let alone DT and OL never enough competitors

GOCANES

I can’t believe we aren’t bringing a QB in this cycle. I am the biggest advocate for recruiting 1 a year. ****, I would even sprinkle in grad transfer every other year just to be sure.

But I guess it doesnt matter how many you have if you can’t develop them...

This post is right on. That BS about passing a QB this year....no way. Even if its a 3 star bring them in, we need to let the freshman play NOW, some might transfer and we need arms. But from 2020 on.. WE need to recruit top top notch QB. The OL is a most as well.

Advertisement
Yup.

Neal is a must have
Wright is a must have but less likely.

Build around those guys.

Qb? It has been horribly recruited since they got here. They lucked into jarren Williams last year

Williams gives me hope. Could you imagine if the staff didn't realize Sitkowski wasn't Miami material? And how bad that QB would look?

I've asked this question before - but since Richt Jr. missed on MJJ, what else is he doing on the trail? Nothing.

I can’t believe we aren’t bringing a QB in this cycle. I am the biggest advocate for recruiting 1 a year. ****, I would even sprinkle in grad transfer every other year just to be sure.

But I guess it doesnt matter how many you have if you can’t develop them...

The sad thing is, QB development looks like it's nearly non-existent at Miami; at least from what I'm seeing.

I could see Miami bringing in a transfer at the position who's been coached up already and thrown into the starting role claiming that the guys we have are not ready yet. When that happens, be very concerned.

The sad thing is, QB development looks like it's nearly non-existent at Miami; at least from what I'm seeing.

I could see Miami bringing in a transfer at the position who's been coached up already and thrown into the starting role claiming that the guys we have are not ready yet. When that happens, be very concerned.

I just can’t fathom that Perry, Weldon, and Williams can’t hit wide open guys. I’m sure they can throw the ball up on deep routes too (Rosier is just chucking it up). That’s where Rosiers yards are coming from.

Advertisement
Back