Quarterback Offer Rewind: Jarren Williams

View as article
Advertisement
I remember seeing him on campus a couple times and distinctly recall how unathletic he looked. He was carrying a lot of weight in his midsection back then. He was still talented athletically notwithstanding but I was concerned that if he wasn't taking his own physical development seriously, how he'd manage leading a program/team.

I remember seeing him on campus a couple times and distinctly recall how unathletic he looked. He was carrying a lot of weight in his midsection back then. He was still talented athletically notwithstanding but I was concerned that if he wasn't taking his own physical development seriously, how he'd manage leading a program/team.
Your concerns held water thatā€™s for sure. Kids a knucklehead.

Advertisement
Pulling for Kosi at FAU. Can't believe I might follow FAU if he wins job and have to say Rise, Willy, RISE!!! now that he's not at FSU. LOL.
I agree. I'm pulling for Kosi as well. As we all know, he was immature, but he also learned his lesson and matured as a young man.

Towards the end he did things the right way. He was a good teammate, kept his nose and received his degree from Miami. All the best to the young man. I'll be watching if he's QB1 @ FAU.

Interested in seeing if Kosi or Tate can win their jobs. If not, our QB room was QBs who can't even start at.....

USF
FAU
UNLV

Yikes lol.
laughing%20then%20serious%20gif.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back