Quan Lee, '22 WR (deCOMMITS)

Advertisement
Little Sr can go fvck off and stay out of this. Has absolutely nothing to do with him or his **** kid. He’s gonna pimp his son out to Saban and suck him off, and I will laugh my *** off if Saban decides he doesn’t want Jr.

Quan... whatever. Couldn’t care less. Staff should keep looking because saying you’ve shut it down then continuing to take visits is deceitful and it’s a major red flag. You want to continue to take visits and not ready to shut things down? Fine. That’s your prerogative. But don’t tell the staff you’re done when you’re not.

I wouldn’t boot the kid (yet) but I’d keep looking around.

That's not what I meant by best interest of his child, moreso the buying into how Alabama goes about everything as the only way to do things

I agree completely with your second statement
Yea, I mean I could care less that they are infatuated with Bama. They aren't the first and won't be the last frontrunners to go to Bama. Don't care.

His constant yapping about UM is annoying AF. He's been doing it since before Littles' junior year. He has some like inner hate for UM which is weird.

I just don’t get why poeple argue and talk about kids that are being recruited. It’s completely out of their control but people think they impact it. If kids ain’t commenting why tweet about them. If he takes other visits idk understanding @him or replying to him. Miami will be okay

Advertisement
Criticizing Miami but scared to talk about alabama doing the same thing.
C88DAD2B-B685-4542-AA2D-08CDA7839CA3.jpeg

No one is saying he can’t take visits lol I encourage him to do so. But when your word doesn’t mean anything you become less valuable and that’s for any man. No one forced him to shut down. He chose that and backtracked. I’m just on the side of X addressing it. A cane has the right to do so
Love X but no he shouldn't be trashing a commit on social media. Send the kid a DM or just let it go. Now all of sudden we have drama over a commit visiting UCF and an alum putting in his .02 cents. That's the problem with social media, everyone thinks their opinion actually means something but in reality if everyone just shut up, we'd all be better off.

Advertisement
Let Little commit to Bama and take visits to other schools lmao. Saban would exile his *** quick. I hope Sr keeps that energy when Saban gives Jr the deuces.

Lol at arguing with the fan base. That's always a winning battle when your kid is a legacy and commits to the first team we face. Earl Little.......Brain.

Keep pimping your son to the $ec homie, Riques mom did the same and he still ended up in Gables. The only difference is your son isn't as good. STOP burning bridges, your jit might just end up at Alcorn State or some crap like that when he transfers.

Advertisement
He is way, way, too old to be speaking like a dumbass ******* 16 year old. And he can also go **** himself

Little Sr can go fvck off and stay out of this. Has absolutely nothing to do with him or his **** kid. He’s gonna pimp his son out to Saban and suck him off, and I will laugh my *** off if Saban decides he doesn’t want Jr.

Quan... whatever. Couldn’t care less. Staff should keep looking because saying you’ve shut it down then continuing to take visits is deceitful and it’s a major red flag. You want to continue to take visits and not ready to shut things down? Fine. That’s your prerogative. But don’t tell the staff you’re done when you’re not.

I wouldn’t boot the kid (yet) but I’d keep looking around.

"What leverage does UM have over Bama?"

None when the Miami alum parents of recruits act like you, Earl.

Dude probably already bought tix on the Bama side of Mercedes Benz Stadium on September 4th.

dont want to overrun this thread with Little Sr talk but…

His opinion on the Lee recruitment is irrelevant to me.

It’s the fact he chose to tweet about this matter, a UM recruiting matter, after subtly firing shots at UM through his son’s recruitment and now into the Saban guzzling phase.

Little has no care in the world about the optics of his alma mater and clearly doesn’t mind dragging its name through the mud.

Advertisement
If the young man shuts it down and then Days later visits somewhere else the fanbase certainly will. No one cares that the young man visited UCF, it’s the way in which he did it a couple of days after saying “I’m shutting it down”
So that means hd should be " made an example out of", " get rid of him" and just keep ragging on him? Hes bot even a HS Senior they all change their minds yet everybody is going crazy when let's be real if he was a an elite guy they'd cry and then beg him to stay. I bleed Orange and Green but I'm not attacking a kid for being a kid

If Ol' Earl reallllly believes this then he should get checked for CTE. But we all know it ain't that. It's another case of Choad Wilson Syndrome.

View attachment 148253
Lmao boy if they believe this they got another thing coming. Also **** earl ***** ***. My kid would've already been committed the second he got the offer and told these other schools no thanks I'm good but he's a sellout *****

Advertisement
Back