Quan Lee, '22 WR (deCOMMITS)

If Ol' Earl reallllly believes this then he should get checked for CTE. But we all know it ain't that. It's another case of Choad Wilson Syndrome.

Screenshot_20210622-103936_Twitter.jpg

Advertisement
If Ol' Earl reallllly believes this then he should get checked for CTE. But we all know it ain't that. It's another case of Choad Wilson Syndrome.

View attachment 148253
Only question I have is how did manny get pulled into this. The man has said not a word. Maybe Quan and X had a convo and then quan lied and X felt someway and now we are here.

the words I’ve heard from manny mouth is if you’re looking so are we.

Earl Sr needs to go back to gargling Satan's balls. Someone needs to update that gif of Finebaum dancing on him with Sr's face and post it on the comment above.

Our coaches also never told him he couldn't and Saban literally does this all the time, this **** is so dumb.

Only question I have is how did manny get pulled into this. The man has said not a word. Maybe Quan and X had a convo and then quan lied and X felt someway and now we are here.

the words I’ve heard from manny mouth is if you’re looking so are we.
Exactly, Manny is probably seeing this and wondering how the **** he got pulled into this.

Advertisement
Fans complain about decommitts or players using us as a place holder while the offers they want come along.

Manny tries to change the culture and put some value on a miami offer.
If you commit you are with us no more games, if you keep looking, you aren't committed so we keep looking.

All Restrepo is doing is buying in to the culture change Manny is trying to set and stepping up to defend the U.
Is the kids life he can do whatever but actions have repercussions.
If you put your life out there don't complain about the feedback you're getting.

You can't kiss kids *** let them do whatever during recruiting and then expect to be able to coach them hard once they are on campus.

View attachment 148253
Earl Sr. Likely suffered brain damage from letting little Nicky insert his rod right through his throat and straight into his brain.

I'm baffled at how an alum can be acting like this. Honestly baffled.

Advertisement
Nobody's going to agree with this but why is it cool for the college sophomore to do this to the HS kid? I like X but you met him, you know you can DM him or get his number and then you do this but the HS kid gets criticism? Makes sense
Unless they are planning to pull his offer it’s really dumb on X’s end. It’s not a good look to call out a recruit on social media. How’s Lee going to feel about being in the same room with X? Hopefully the coaches have had X reach out to Lee privately if they plan on keeping the commitment. It’s all silly.
Earl senior getting involved in any capacity is weak. He’s obviously salty AF from people giving him a hard time. His tweet is more childish than the kids. I’d consider banning him and his son from campus and the stadium if I was Manny. That’s disrespecting the staffs entire recruiting philosophy this cycle. Earl knows it.

Unless they are planning to pull his offer it’s really dumb on X’s end. It’s not a good look to call out a recruit on social media. How’s Lee going to feel about being in the same room with X? Hopefully the coaches have had X reach out to Lee privately if they plan on keeping the commitment. It’s all silly.
Earl senior getting involved in any capacity is weak. He’s obviously salty AF from people giving him a hard time. His tweet is more childish than the kids. I’d consider banning him and his son from campus and the stadium if I was Manny. That’s disrespecting the staffs entire recruiting philosophy this cycle. Earl knows it.
In the end this is a college kid going on social media to thousands of Cane fans and followers to say that he and the Canes program as a whole is against a HS kid. It's pathetic but hey grown men on here loved this kid for 2 months and in less then a week they've dragged him non-stop so I'm over this. Now I admit I wish Quan would've taken a breath and take a couple visits to experience before committing because unfortunately he can't get away with this ( funny how Jahiem Singletary can and no OSU fan is ripping him) but Im not turning on him regardless of where he goes I want him to succeed

Earl Sr. Likely suffered brain damage from letting little Nicky insert his rod right through his throat and straight into his brain.

I'm baffled at how an alum can be acting like this. Honestly baffled.
I don't really hold it against him because he's likely doing what he thinks is best for his son and he's bought into all of that. I get that it stings because UM is his alma mater but when a dad puts his family first I have a hard time getting upset at that, especially when so many of these kids don't have the luxury of having a strong father in the picture.

All that being said, Earl Jr is not a program changing talent and we'll be fine without him.

I don't really hold it against him because he's likely doing what he thinks is best for his son and he's bought into all of that. I get that it stings because UM is his alma mater but when a dad puts his family first I have a hard time getting upset at that, especially when so many of these kids don't have the luxury of having a strong father in the picture.

All that being said, Earl Jr is not a program changing talent and we'll be fine without him.
I get what you're saying but a dad can do what's best for his son but maybe be more of in the Patrick Surtain Sr. mold than in the Choad Wilson mold.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Talking constant **** about his alma mater is in the best interest of his child?

Like I said earlier, send your kid to Bama already and shut up. No need to smear UM to justify your decision.

These old mutha****as never got a problem with anyone treating their kids likes slaves but as soon as Miami does it it turns into a war of families like if we in the godfather or some ****....

and what’s crazy is the UM staff haven’t even done anything. I use to be on the “social media doesnt impact a kids decision” but when you have stuff like this happening, especially with a former player at a school that a kid is committed to (not even HIS kid at that), saying stuff like this….just looks goofy on EL sr part

LOL oh so now Miami is all of a sudden Earl Sr.’s business huh?

I’ll admit I’m too young to have watched Earl as a Cane, but judging by his actions, that dude has no Cane in him.

Advertisement
Back