Quan Lee, '22 WR (deCOMMITS)

Was just about to say, he goes from recruiting for us talking all that stuff about we got guys coming to saying he may have made his decision to soon..... sounds like he's been told it may be in his best interest to see what's out there.
I doubt the staff would let him commit and then immediately tell him to look elsewhere but who knows

Advertisement
If I were on staff and felt he was solid I would encourage the visit to get someone behind enemy lines. See what little brother is up to, what their pitch is and how they were negative recruiting us. Plus, not like we cant find another WR if the plan backfired.

I doubt the staff would let him commit and then immediately tell him to look elsewhere but who knows
They wouldn't let him essentially embarrass himself by having him be the voice in social media and in person as the leader of the class, have him committed for almost 5 months and convince him he can shut it down only for a week later letting him know he's not a for sure take. It makes no sense at all unless they're terrible at communicating and they should then be criticized not the kid

Advertisement
With everyone being so wishy washy and back and forth here, I just want to go on record. Been super impressed with this kid. I think there’s a reason the staff took this kids commitment before our big June month of visits. Kids got no sunshine, has real grit and grind, and is a vocal leader. I have no idea what conversations have taken place behind the scenes with Quan and the staff, but I hope like **** this kid ends up in this class.

Crootin' noobs.

Sad Will Ferrell GIF

Let it play out fellas. I like Quan but I'm drinking all the Kool-Aid this offseason. If it turns out to be Cyanide so be it, but I'm trusting the staff knows what it's doing.
But it isn’t the noobs that are rustled… it’s the rustled acting like noobs…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back