Quan Lee, '22 WR (deCOMMITS)

Advertisement
The more I watch his tape, the more I love this kid. He has elite balance and knows exactly how much juke is necessary with his speed to make a play. We haven’t had a guy that can make people miss at WR in forever. That was always a staple of good UM teams. I think we’re getting one on campus this fall in a Brashard Smith, but this would clearly be stacking chips. The way he returns punts and changes direction on a dime is rare. He has an above average jump cut. Overall, he oozes with confidence once the ball is in his hands. Dare I say it but he’s got some Hester characteristics returning punts. Especially being able to adjust while running at full speed and barely be affected by arm tackles. It’s 💯 going to translate at the college level.

1620918456952.png

He’s really fast...
First touch of the ball is a 77 yard catch and run...
His offense and qb were really bad this game... Better qb and he scores wayyyy more in this game..

To add some context on his team...Qb is a sophomore first year starter who had 20 touchdowns and 2 INTs. (Did not watch your link). I believe it is a best athlete with the best arm situation. The starting qb of their 5-5 2019 team went 12 for 32 in the Oakleaf game (first game of the 2020 season) with 2 INTs so they benched him for the qb you see. Said Qb started the year at WR (had 2 receptions for 10 yards in game 1) but finished that Oakleaf game at qb.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hunter and Lee were going at it on Twitter (friendly smack talk) and Lee said he will will see him again when they play against each other in college. Sounds pretty darn good for us.
I thought hunter was gonna play receiver in college. Fspoo will be trash but that kid is a talent for sure

Advertisement
Back