Quan and Standish....

Advertisement
View attachment 29711
Quan is huge...... Standish will have a breakout season this year

Yeah real scary.

One guy has 8 career catches and his biggest play was a game Changing fumble against FSU.

The other guy almost sacked Winston once and also beat up his roomate.

Add some Jamal Carter tweets while you are at it..

cdd3231bc206689fae8a5381a9bba46f.gif

Man we got the talent, just wish we had the chess players to use them right.
People can say whatever they want. Golden can develop talent and find it as well. A lot of the kids he offers blow up to be big players like Rudolph Collins and them. he just doesn't know how to effectively use it. And he finally has somewhat of a selling point this year. The knock on him in south Florida was that he was ruining kids careers, you can't really say that anymore when you consider the fact that 5 kids will go in the 2nd round or higher and have a total of most likely 8 players drafted

This line of thinking is absolute dogshlt, particularly in regard to identifying talent during the recruiting phase.

For every one Travis Rudolph, there are at least two Skai Moore's or James Burgess' who we don't offer.

You can't point to Golden's decommits on the recruiting trail as evidence that he's some sort of master evaluator of talent when we haven't offered a number of talented players right down the street, but sign JAGs like Joe Brown after signing day.

Did you ever consider why our kids' draft stocks have sky-rocketed since they've left Miami? You have kids like Chick openly clamoring new philosophical systems. Al Golden doesn't develop players, but he does completely misuse them.

I hear this narrative a lot around here. Do I wish we would offer some of the smaller faster guys from South Florida? Absolutely. In terms of guys who we didn't offer (or offered too late) who went on to be great somewhere else, though, there aren't that many. Burgess and Moore have performed, and it hurts we don't have them, but who else has gone without an offer and done well?

The main problem is not that he can't evaluate talent, but that he is recruiting to a system that causes him to pass on good talent because it doesn't fit.

Here comes the "wow he's huge!" Grade A faqqotry. How many guys does Folden have to bloat up and turn into fire hydrants before you guys quit slobbering over weight gain?

P. S. LULZ at Folden discovering Travis Rudolph. Clowns acting like Rudolph is some 5'6 scrub who can't run.

Last edited:
Won't matter if they are not used correctly. This roster has plenty of talent. It's about putting them in position to make the plays needed.

Advertisement
From watching the U tough vids, AQM got big a** fu**...The suspension really helped him out...Now lets produce.

So you're saying that AQM was better off being suspended?

Yes, all I'm saying is that he was able to redshirt, get focused again...Put in more work in the weight room...Hopefully all the hard work will pay off for him at the end...We need it.

Last edited:
Golden does not develop talent...Period!
5 picks in the 2nd round or higher is developing talent... Can he coach? **** no...

Let the draft get here first... I remember in 2010 both Hank and Harris was predicted to be 1st round picks. Both had stellar combines but still dropped... The combine hasn't even started you don't know how many of our guys will be drafted by the 2nd round....

Advertisement
Here comes the "wow he's huge!" Grade A faqqotry. How many guys does Folden have to bloat up and turn into fire hydrants before you guys quit slobbering over weight gain?

P. S. LULZ at Folden discovering Travis Rudolph. Clowns acting like Rudolph is some 5'6 scrub who can't run.

Al wanted the best wideout in the state to play db... That's not identifying talent... Can the guy finally earn something instead of prematurely crediting him?

Gonna be a difficult year for sure………
Gonna root for my team all year, but its a lose lose right now. We lose games and it sucks as a fan, we win games and the frightening possibility of that securing Al's job is just as bad.

Gonna be a difficult year for sure………
Gonna root for my team all year, but its a lose lose right now. We lose games and it sucks as a fan, we win games and the frightening possibility of that securing Al's job is just as bad.

Exactly...Wishful thinking...Hope we can get some quality wins and still manage to get rid off that phucker!

We hear this same **** every year. [Insert player] looks huge! Then the season starts and our defense gives up 500 yards to mediocre teams.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back