QBs Throws From Practice #1

Advertisement
I'll take NKosi's arm with Jarren's mechanics on Tate's feet. Can we do that?

Excellent way to sum it up. With each QB you gain something, and lose something.

IMO the underrated hard part is since it's so close - and being Soph/Fr that are far from the finished product with plenty more time to develop - do you start the QB that gives you the best chance to win now, or a guy that might have better long term potential and live through a couple extra mistakes early in the season so he can develop?

It's going to be a really tough decision.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
That was terrific coverage by Blades on Hightower @2:29.

And a real nice throw to Hightower around 2:45.

All of them had some good throws and all of them had some not so good. I only watched everybody once and on my second go round watching N'Kosi, I started watching the other players. Scott Pathcan was rag dolling the young man like nobody's business though.

I don't really have any critiques because I'm not a QB expert by any stretch.

In one on ones on Monday practice insidetheu said Herbert beat Patchan 3 straight times. Campbell lost to a walk on supposedly
Campbell is the backup LT now, so it don't matter, he's out of the RT race.

But Herbert at RT is still a concern, whether you think so or not. I hope he balls out though, but has to really really improve his footwork vs speed rushers.

Advertisement
Jarren needs to start scrimmage 1’s v 1’s to see what he’s got in live fair action.

If he can ball under those conditions, he’s QB1
I don't think Jarren came in second or third as far as his performance in any of the practices. He so far is out performing both Perry and Martel and the funny things is most on here just written him off after spring practice. Even I fell for the Martel vs Perry battle to start. That's why it's better to sit back and let this thing play out! But as of right now, I don't see how he is not getting some serious consideration to be the starting QB!!

Advertisement
Back