QBs Throws From Practice #1

Advertisement
Have you ever seen the movie, The Thing? John Carpenter movie from the early 80s with Kurt Russell. For some reason your post reminded me of that movie.
Way up there as one of the best scary movies ever. For being before computer animation, it was great special effects.

I really liked the drills they were asked to do. All great precision work. I know Richt and Coley put the previous QBs through similar workouts. But these seemed so much more up-tempo to anything I've seen in previous practice highlights.
Jon Richt couldn’t coach his way out of a paper bag. Forget those guys! The worse offensive minds in college football! May they Rest In Peace!

Advertisement
I think it's good that we have 3 QB's at least capable of running the position on the other hand I wish someone would step up and take the lead and be more dominant.

Advertisement
I'm sure this won't be popular but I really don't see this special talent with Jarren. He has a pretty long delivery and the ball doesn't really pop coming out of his hands. Plus I just don't think he can push the ball that deep it seems to die in the air. I think Kosi clearly looked the best in those videos but he worries me in that when the pocket starts to break down in not sure what he's going to do and sometimes he misses some reads that I'm not sure how he misses. I guess all this to say I'm not sure who I actually want at QB but I think I'd rather Kosi over Jarren cause the arm talent is much better

Advertisement
This is from practice 1. They couldn’t do a combination of all the practices till now?
Are they that busy or technologically challenged? ITU, lol.

Advertisement
The interesting thing to me, and intentional part of my post, is that the QB competition will be decided by whose brain processes information best.
That's exactly what will decide it. They all bring something different the coaches can work with. It will come down to who gets it right between the ears. Really, that could be any one of them at this point.

These cats more concerned with running 20 MPH than catching the **** ball lol.
The point of getting them to run that fast is to maximize their effort. I agree, they need to focus on catching the darn ball, but giving their best effort leads to a better work ethic. That can't help but lead to better fundamentals like catching. Here's hoping, at least.

Advertisement
Back