QBS in the Portal as of 11/28

@Manfred_Cane

Simon Pegg Throw GIF by Working Title

That was disgusting.

@RVACane The off-season is when I'm working the most hours it seems.

Completely underrated and underappreciated movie by the way................

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is my thing..The way he’s handled this is gross to who? To miami fans?? How is him doing wtf he wants gross to anyone??? Who tf are we to say he isn’t close to the player him and his family thinks, wtf are else are they supposed to think??? Duh they think the highest of him, whether it’s unrealistic or not depends on who is willing to entertain it and..

We are the dumbasses that’s continuing to pursue him, and entertain whatever amount they want. He shouldn’t be slandered for asking for how much he thinks he’s worth, that’s business..Either pay or move on and we obviously just sitting around praying he comes like idiots

Now if he does come his reputation is already negative lol its a lose lose situation unless he’s a heisman candidate lmao
It's mostly Mario's fault for sure but it sounds like his camp basically came to an agreement with no mention of the NFL as an option and then dripped that bomb later after other options for Miami were closed. He shouldn't get a pass but yeah, Mario is the true dip**** here.

This is my thing..The way he’s handled this is gross to who? To miami fans?? How is him doing wtf he wants gross to anyone??? Who tf are we to say he isn’t close to the player him and his family thinks, wtf are else are they supposed to think??? Duh they think the highest of him, whether it’s unrealistic or not depends on who is willing to entertain it and..

We are the dumbasses that’s continuing to pursue him, and entertain whatever amount they want. He shouldn’t be slandered for asking for how much he thinks he’s worth, that’s business..Either pay or move on and we obviously just sitting around praying he comes like idiots

Now if he does come his reputation is already negative lol its a lose lose situation unless he’s a heisman candidate lmao
I’m not pursuing him so I’m not a dumbass. What I find gross is my opinion , they handled this horribly . So did Miami. . It’s over .

Moving On.

I’m not pursuing him so I’m not a dumbass. What I find gross is my opinion , they handled this horribly . So did Miami. . It’s over .

Moving On.
Sounds like way too many cooks in the kitchen on his end and we couldn’t get past him as the savior for Mario’s qb reputation. Hopefully one or two of the other three guys jump on board in a hurry. Preferably the Liberty kid and the Albany kid as a flyer. Let em duke it out like every other big time program seems to be able to do during spring ball

Advertisement
Sounds like way too many cooks in the kitchen on his end and we couldn’t get past him as the savior for Mario’s qb reputation. Hopefully one or two of the other three guys jump on board in a hurry. Preferably the Liberty kid and the Albany kid as a flyer. Let em duke it out like every other big time program seems to be able to do during spring ball
It certainly has seemed like Mario is the one who can't let this kid go... Makes me wonder how Dawson feels? He's the guy who will have to deal with whoever ultimately comes in...

Advertisement
Advertisement

Moving On.
his dads interview after the Miami visit was the sign to disengage from this kid/family. You know we rolled out the red carpet and Mf was like yea we have 4-5 more schools he isn’t even visiting he will consider and oh and we really want to go to the NFL.
See ya later jackasses

Idk is being the big 10 all time passing leader a good thing?

I swear this fanbase only cares about the flashy toy and doesn’t realize the things in Front of them
I wouldn't mind him at this point considering the other options but how likely is this waiver? I don't know the situation. Anyone know the basis for him asking for another season

Advertisement
Back