QBS in the Portal as of 11/28

Advertisement
It's almost like you've been arguing for something you had no clue about. Well played.
I obviously know he doesn’t have an agent yet, at least not publicly. I just don’t see him playing college football. Wish I could be as hopeful as ya’ll

Advertisement
would love a logical break down of these decisions. Wondering what all is occurring between now and the 15th that might have him return for his final year.

This makes some sense. If he’s waiting to see a better grade or if he’s invited to an all star game he’d have to declare to even receive an invite. And the OP clarified true junior means third year player.

Once you officially enter the draft process, you lose football eligibility lol. What are you talking about?

1704306805091.png

Advertisement
Just because he hasn’t signed an agent yet, doesn’t mean he’s interested in coming back to college. He made his decision already lol

Whatever you say.

Hey, rocket scientist, refresh my memory, did Bernie Kosar hire an agent for the NFL draft? Or Edgerrin James?

You are trying to act like the draft paperwork and hiring an agent are the same thing.

They are not.

Advertisement

This makes some sense. If he’s waiting to see a better grade or if he’s invited to an all star game he’d have to declare to even receive an invite. And the OP clarified true junior means third year player.

thank you, appreciate you sharing. guess it would be equally as important to understand the nfl grading system. do these players or nfl teams hold some type of workout for grades to improve? just some thoughts, maybe not worth much discussion really since i seem to understand very little of this process.

Advertisement
From what I read you have to declare intentions by 1/5. Between then and 1/15 you can go back if you don’t sign an agent. 1/15 is the date of no return.

I doubt he comes here. But it would make sense to declare and see a better sense of your stock and possible all star game roster possibilities if you are seriously torn between turning pro and staying a year.

Actually...

Just like with the Portal, there is a date to DECLARE (January 15th) and there is a later date to EXIT (February 2).

1704307268575.png

Please note, one comes before UM's enrollment deadline of January 24th, one comes after.

Just trying to be friendly and accurate.

Advertisement
Back