QBS in the Portal as of 11/28

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sure why not? Isn't offensive or anything
Great Job Yes GIF by Hollywood Suite

Advertisement
10 pages plus of "new" info, dissecting a new avy, some eyes, and a tweet or two, which may be fake....Am i missing anything for someone who's facing a deadline today?? ty in advance
Deadline to enter portal was last night at midnight, but sometimes compliance offices lag behind and submit the paperwork either today or (generally) within 48 hours. Hence, you could see more names trickle in between now and Thursday.

Advertisement
That’s what I said
25 posts in here explaining this already , but the portal only closed last night for people on most teams. any team that played in a bowl game has five extra business days from their bowl game to put in the portal, so Ohio State deadline was not last night. Michigan and Washington deadline isnt until five business days from this coming Monday.

Then, no matter what your deadline was it takes a couple of days for the paperwork to go in, and not every player is going to even publicly announce it

10 pages plus of "new" info, dissecting a new avy, some eyes, and a tweet or two, which may be fake....Am i missing anything for someone who's facing a deadline today?? ty in advance
The Ibis is a symbol of communication, probing, transition and trust. When this creature presents itself to you it probably wants to tell you that you are in a harmonious relationship with your surroundings. The Ibis teaches us to create a smooth flow of communication to create an appropriate working condition.

Deadline to enter portal was last night at midnight, but sometimes compliance offices lag behind and submit the paperwork either today or (generally) within 48 hours. Hence, you could see more names trickle in between now and Thursday.
You can see new names enter between now and a week from this coming Monday

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back