QBS in the Portal as of 11/28

View attachment 276395
View attachment 276396

1704212961201.png

1704212993509.png

1704213063783.png

Advertisement
Would you guys circle back on others options that may take less *** kissing? Like Malik Murphy? We were flipping HS recruits on ESD, why not portal kids too?

Advertisement
I wouldn't want Fifita/Maiava to come here and be misused after what they both balled out this year. These guys are family friends. I love my fam too much to be coached up by Dawson's inconsistent ahh. I like UW, Oregon St, UCLA, Wazzu for these guys.
There were a lot of open throws deep that TVD wouldnt read and make the throws. His unwillingness limited the offense. Thats why getting a qb early is important to help design the offense.

As a possible underrated that guy that you could maybe overpay slightly but still much less than the top dogs…Maybe Dylan Morris from Washington?

Was not bad as a young QB at all (a star by no means, but not bad at all)

You have to protect him as he's not very mobile. But that's kinda our forte? If you can't get Howard, and you aren't talking about flipping or tampering options…I'd say he is worth a schools to bring in. Give him the job with a short leash and if Brown wants to stay and try to beat him out then so be it.

JMO

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario headed back to the war room today to re analyze the QB depth chart and decide if he needs to pursue a transfer..will probably take him a week or 2 to decide then will start targeting one guy at a time and give them each a month to decide if they want to come before moving onto the next guy..if we're lucky we'll have our QB by 2025.

Advertisement
Back