QBS in the Portal as of 11/28

I think Dawsons playcalling was hampered by Van Dykes crappy play. I think the offensive staff walked on egg shells because of Van Dyke being a mental weak midget.

Alexander Volkanovski Sport GIF by UFC

Or...they come here and showcase their skills by the OC who developed Geno Smith and their draft stock rises.
It's my opinion lol. It's not like I'm making these decisions for these guys. Trust me. It hits different when you have family who play the game and start to think who will develop them.

Advertisement
It's my opinion lol. It's not like I'm making these decisions for these guys. Trust me. It hits different when you have family who play the game and start to think who will develop them.
These guys are really family? I thought you were just messing around with the Samoan thing…

You still sound like a hoe. If you that’s how you feel, keep that to yourself. You on the Miami board talking this nonsense
Bruh. I will slap the 💩 outta you. Learn how to speak to people smdh. It's dumb ahh people like you who get f'd up in the street for talking 💩 their ahh can't check. I'll never understand you internet thugs. I'll give you another chance before I entertain the block option.

Advertisement
Bruh. I will slap the 💩 outta you. Learn how to speak to people smdh. It's dumb ahh people like you who get f'd up in the street for talking 💩 their ahh can't check. I'll never understand you internet thugs. I'll give you another chance before I entertain the block option.
Cracking Up Lol GIF by BrownSugarApp

Calling me an internet thug, while threatening me on the internet

I can respect that, but you have to question how much of that was the player and how much was coaching. The only unbiased empirical evidence is Geno Smith, IMO.

you're an internet thug too.

Advertisement
You still sound like a hoe. If you that’s how you feel, keep that to yourself. You on the Miami board talking this nonsense
Let it go. The man is expressing a sincere opinion and has never shown himself to be an ******* in any other situation.

Edit: That applies to everyone who is keeping it going.

Advertisement
I don’t get our fans sometimes. Geno smith loves our oc and credits him w his development. Our oc got Clayton freakin tune drafted last year. Our oc comes here and the offense goes from the bottom of ncaa football to 31st in one season. And we have a “Miami fan” saying he wants his family to play in the power pac2 w wazzu or Oregon st instead of coming here. Tough crowd smh.

Advertisement
I can respect that, but you have to question how much of that was the player and how much was coaching. The only unbiased empirical evidence is Geno Smith, IMO.
The 20+ years of ****ery doesn't help my battered syndrome diagnosis lol. Like I said it's just my opinion. Who knows what is going on behind the scenes. I'm not claiming I know anything. Just that these guys are in my family and family friends circle. Btw Fifita is Tongan and not Samoan. Maiava is Samoan.

Advertisement
Back