QBS in the Portal as of 11/28

Some of you just like any quarterback that’s breathing

Heartbeat Pulse GIF by Martin
Dont worry once they see Ty Simpson enter the portal... get ready lol

Advertisement
I wouldn't want Fifita/Maiava to come here and be misused after what they both balled out this year. These guys are family friends. I love my fam too much to be coached up by Dawson's inconsistent ahh. I like UW, Oregon St, UCLA, Wazzu for these guys.
I think Dawsons playcalling was hampered by Van Dykes crappy play. I think the offensive staff walked on egg shells because of Van Dyke being a mental weak midget.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I wouldn't want Fifita/Maiava to come here and be misused after what they both balled out this year. These guys are family friends. I love my fam too much to be coached up by Dawson's inconsistent ahh. I like UW, Oregon St, UCLA, Wazzu for these guys.
Or...they come here and showcase their skills by the OC who developed Geno Smith and their draft stock rises.

You are not being a good Samoan Solider for the U 😂😂

Advertisement
Back