QBS in the Portal as of 11/28

Advertisement
Left with **** in hand like I thought. Should’ve never went after Ward, guy wanted attention, we were warned by @apfenny3. This staff is garbage, can’t coach and can’t solidify the most important position on the team. Y’all continuously sit here and make jokes about FSU and everyone else and we are the laughing stock. Football program from the top down is an embarrassment and has been for 20 years.

I don’t care that Highsmith is an alumni and former NFL exec and that Mario played here. Where have we gotten better? We’ve only set records for how terrible we’ve been. We lost to ******* Rutgers, which we’ve never done before. Recruiting is great but these players will bounce if we don’t put a product on the field in 2024. Nobody worth a **** is going to sit behind guys like Jacolby George and watch them throw games because they can’t act right on the field or choke when they need to field a punt, catch a ball, not fumble… I see why Brashard left… nobody is going to want to play in this garbage offense either which clearly has Mario written all over it. He’s an idiot who can recruit. I’d rather have a guy who can flat out coach and out scheme people.
The guy who cant coach was 35-13 at Oregon and took a crap FIU team to 2 bowl games. Why you go root for 63-3 then you sound like a whining ******* baby. Nobody wants to come here, Thats why after a 7-5 season we had a top 3 recruiting class, Brashard Smith did jack in his 3 years here . He will enmd up at a FCS school. Your clueless

Advertisement
If there isn’t a hasty next move, this might be worse than failing to take a knee.
I said it in the game thread vs Rutgers. I’d roll with Jacurri assuming he still wants to be here and use the NIL funds to fill the rest of the roster. Should’ve pulled the plug on ward the day after the visit. This team has major holes heading into next year. And I’m not seeing how we surpass a 7 game win total. For all the recruiting and talent composite score bull****, our depth guys look ******* terrible and our “good” players are overhyped.

One of the few real performers on the team is ******* X. And look at how all the idiots on this site wanted to run him out of town. 😂

The guy who cant coach was 35-13 at Oregon and took a crap FIU team to 2 bowl games. Why you go root for 63-3 then you sound like a whining ******* baby. Nobody wants to come here, Thats why after a 7-5 season we had a top 3 recruiting class, Brashard Smith did jack in his 3 years here . He will enmd up at a FCS school. Your clueless
😂. Wake up buddy, your boy Mario is the clueless one. I don’t talk about recruiting, it’s been 20 years we’ve been recruiting in the top 25 all of those years. We’ve been hot garbage every single one of those years. Why are teams who consistently recruit well below us for the past 2 decades continuously whooping our *** on gameday? NC State, Middle ******* Tenneseee, Rutgers, UNC, Duke, GT list goes on. We’ve been worse since he’s gotten here, yes or no? The on field product is garbage and that’s all I care about.

Qb portal right now
Sexy Hot Girl GIF by Cappa Video Productions

Advertisement
Mario’s first mistake was not offering Brock Vandagriff, who transferred to Kentucky from UGA. He’s ready to go and would have been a nice fit. No drama or 7-figure price tag.
how do you know they didnt want him? Dawson loves the kid.
there is alot going on people dont know about because all the fake insiders try to rush out fake news to beat each other out

I said it in the game thread vs Rutgers. I’d roll with Jacurri assuming he still wants to be here and use the NIL funds to fill the rest of the roster. Should’ve pulled the plug on ward the day after the visit. This team has major holes heading into next year. And I’m not seeing how we surpass a 7 game win total. For all the recruiting and talent composite score bull****, our depth guys look ******* terrible and our “good” players are overhyped.

One of the few real performers on the team is ******* X. And look at how all the idiots on this site wanted to run him out of town. 😂
That would be ok. If we had roster spots
We have none can't go get 10 guys when we are 10ish over now

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back