QBS in the Portal as of 11/28

Advertisement
Lets check out Salter today against Oregon and then back channel him while courting Jefferson. Get a commitment in the next couple days after dead period and then work on developing an offense.

Advertisement
Got called a *****. A mope. A closet FSU fan.

The writing was on the wall Mario was handling this all wrong.
predicting miami to ***** something up is a relatively safe bet the last twenty years

don't come back here pretending to know anything about any particular situation. you played the mope card and were right, like most do on these boards the last decade

doesn't mean you come back and get to tell people you know what you're talking about

predicting miami to ***** something up is a relatively safe bet the last twenty years

don't come back here pretending to know anything about any particular situation. you played the mope card and were right, like most do on these boards the last decade

doesn't mean you come back and get to tell people you know what you're talking about
I don't have any inside information within Miami. I never said I did.

But it was painstakingly obvious weeks ago we were leaving ourselves open to this type of situation as other quarterbacks continued to commit elsewhere.

so yeah, I am going to come back here and brag a bit after getting attacked. Just like all the insiders with actual connections would have done had Ward committed here.

Advertisement
Left with **** in hand like I thought. Should’ve never went after Ward, guy wanted attention, we were warned by @apfenny3. This staff is garbage, can’t coach and can’t solidify the most important position on the team. Y’all continuously sit here and make jokes about FSU and everyone else and we are the laughing stock. Football program from the top down is an embarrassment and has been for 20 years.

I don’t care that Highsmith is an alumni and former NFL exec and that Mario played here. Where have we gotten better? We’ve only set records for how terrible we’ve been. We lost to ******* Rutgers, which we’ve never done before. Recruiting is great but these players will bounce if we don’t put a product on the field in 2024. Nobody worth a **** is going to sit behind guys like Jacolby George and watch them throw games because they can’t act right on the field or choke when they need to field a punt, catch a ball, not fumble… I see why Brashard left… nobody is going to want to play in this garbage offense either which clearly has Mario written all over it. He’s an idiot who can recruit. I’d rather have a guy who can flat out coach and out scheme people.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Left with **** in hand like I thought. Should’ve never went after Ward, guy wanted attention, we were warned by @apfenny3. This staff is garbage, can’t coach and can’t solidify the most important position on the team. Y’all continuously sit here and make jokes about FSU and everyone else and we are the laughing stock. Football program from the top down is an embarrassment and has been for 20 years.

I don’t care that Highsmith is an alumni and former NFL exec and that Mario played here. Where have we gotten better? We’ve only set records for how terrible we’ve been. We lost to ******* Rutgers, which we’ve never done before. Recruiting is great but these players will bounce if we don’t put a product on the field in 2024. Nobody worth a **** is going to sit behind guys like Jacolby George and watch them throw games because they can’t act right on the field or choke when they need to field a punt, catch a ball, not fumble… I see why Brashard left… nobody is going to want to play in this garbage offense either which clearly has Mario written all over it. He’s an idiot who can recruit. I’d rather have a guy who can flat out coach and out scheme people.
@apfenny3
Truth Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Mario’s first mistake was not offering Brock Vandagriff, who transferred to Kentucky from UGA. He’s ready to go and would have been a nice fit. No drama or 7-figure price tag.

Advertisement
Back